You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Poker Points

WHITEADDERWHITEADDER Member Posts: 26
Hello everyone,

Over some time i have accumulated some poker points, but not sure what i can do with them?

On other sites you can use them to buy merchandise or get tournament tickets or satellites...not sure what there for.

Cheers

ADDER

Comments

• Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,148
    Hi Adder
    Its the way the site records historical points, you actually get rakeback/tourney tokens each week as you earn these points.
    So you have actually already received rewards for them (albeit you can use them for some freerolls to get even more value from them)
    Shame that the site doesn't just reset our totals at the end of each week, but for some reason they don't.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,363
    HENDRIK62 said:

Hi Adder
    Its the way the site records historical points, you actually get rakeback/tourney tokens each week as you earn these points.
    So you have actually already received rewards for them (albeit you can use them for some freerolls to get even more value from them)
    Shame that the site doesn't just reset our totals at the end of each week, but for some reason they don't.

Outrageous , ive got 31,000 at £1 a point we're tAlking £31,000 .

ill be happy to negotiate with for a settlement at a reduced rate, which im not willing to disclose for obvious reasons.

Ill be taking screen shots of my points hourly from now on.

31k !!!

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475
    edited February 2018

Hello everyone,

Over some time i have accumulated some poker points, but not sure what i can do with them?

On other sites you can use them to buy merchandise or get tournament tickets or satellites...not sure what there for.

Cheers

ADDER

Hi @WHITEADDER

As has already been stated by @HENDRIK62 you have already been paid for three via the Weekly Sky Poker Rewards system, either in tokens, points, admittance to Freerolls, or a combination.

Once that happens, the points SHOULD be removed from your account, but unforch, they are left there, which does cause some confusion.

When other sites allow you to but merchandise with them, they do not generally send you a weekly payment as well.

Hope that all makes sense.

PS - Congrats on a nice result in last night's PLO8 Bounty Hunter thing.