You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

buttons not showing

Hi guys anyone had this before where the check/fold/raise buttons for making decisions are simply not there but the game is running?!

I am having to use the internet non download version to play two games right now because of this... weird.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,772

You don't say what you are using - Desktop, Laptop, I-Pad, 'Phone etc?

Absent that info, I'd suggest logging out, closing the site, then re-opening & logging back in.
  • Options
    JacquelynJacquelyn Member Posts: 254
    edited February 2018

Sorry - laptop, and the download... I use the old tables as just prefer them... have tried the above and its still happening - logged out, shut down computer etc...
  • Options
    buttons work on the internet non download version... there is no option to revert back to the 'new' tables from the old tables lobby I don't think so haven't been able to see if it happens with the 'new' ones on the download or not...
  • Options
    Have since uninstalled and re-installed the software - still happening. So weird.
  • Options
    DeadKenDeadKen Member Posts: 4
    I get this frequently, especially following a table change in tournament. A related problem is that sometimes the buttons are there but the hole cards are hidden. Very annoying to reboot in the late stage of a game. Support have been unable to help but you are certainly not the only one with this problem. I'm using the desktop software.