You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

help/advice please

freechips1freechips1 Member Posts: 861
Hi all, little help please.
I won a sat, id 14992376236. This got me entry into the 7:00 £55 BH id 32378499.
It did not run as not enough runners.
Was waiting for a £55 refund but did not happen so rang CC.
CC at first offered me £5! ha.
I have been refused a £55 refund. I was only offered a alternative tournament.
Should i be entitled to my £55?

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited March 2018
    yes--floppin tell em louder imo!!
  • Options
    Jeeezzz-- 31 views and no-one said nuffink--apathy is worse than ignorance innit!
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    am pretty sure when this happend before you only get entry into an alternate tourny and not the cash back if i remember rightly
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    As it is a satellite win, I think you will only get an alternative entry.

@Sky__James will be the best one to help but doubt it would be until Monday.

• Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    If you wanted to be put into an alternative one you would have tried to satellite into that one. The £55 was taken from the satellite so should be refunded
  • Options
    oynutter said:

tried that on the phone, ha.
    If their was a wide choice of £55 buyin then yes, i could pick a alternative tournament.
  • Options
    stokefc said:

am pretty sure when this happend before you only get entry into an alternate tourny and not the cash back if i remember rightly

I reg to play a sat to play a specific tournament.
    Won the sat.
    That tournament did not run, my fault?
  • Options
    If you had unregistered from it, then it would have gone straight into your account, so how can they say you can't have it now?
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Calm down. You will get your £55 back im sure. If not im sure @SkyJames will just add you in to another nights £55 MTT that will suit you.

Just wait to hear from someone offical.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    oynutter said:

If you had unregistered from it, then it would have gone straight into your account, so how can they say you can't have it now?

This is factually incorrect. You seem to want people to post lots but its probably best to post things that are factually correct.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

stokefc said:

I reg to play a sat to play a specific tournament.
    Won the sat.
    That tournament did not run, my fault?
    Who's said it's your fault?

You won entry to a £55 MTT, said MTT didn't run so I'm sure Sky will sort out an alternative tournament to pop you in when they see this thread.

You're not gonna be left out of pocket.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,101
    edited March 2018
    MattBates said:

oynutter said:

This is factually incorrect. You seem to want people to post lots but its probably best to post things that are factually correct.
    What other sort of correct is there?

Yours tautologically

Phil

PS-in this particular instance you should get a cash refund
  • Options

Sorry--- Thanks mister Bates, I think I know what kind of an attitude I should have at the tables now.
    MattBates said:

oynutter said:

• Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    oynutter said:

You seem to have a lot of hate for Sky and its players. Constantly chirping complaining.
    If i am not mistaken the community and sky have been extremely generous to you even free rolling you into SPT Dublin. So why the hate ?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,196
    edited March 2018
    Hi @freechips1

I have been MIA and offline all evening, so only just got back home and seen this.

I will raise it with the office and they will sort it fairly. It may take me until Monday morning to get a reply from the office, so please be patient and bear with me please.

Thanks.
  • Options

oynutter said:

You seem to have a lot of hate for Sky and its players. Constantly chirping complaining.
    If i am not mistaken the community and sky have been extremely generous to you even free rolling you into SPT Dublin. So why the hate ?
    I did'nt go mad on purpose. I still love the Sky community, I am going to therapy, honest. And when did you get to be the hate police?
  • Options
    Three other people liked that opinion, quick!--- get them too!
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Hi @freechips1

I have been MIA and offline all evening, so only just got back home and seen this.

I will raise it with the office and they will sort it fairly. It may take me until Monday morning to get a reply from the office, so please be patient and bear with me please.

Thanks.

Thank you.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,196

@freechips1

Not forgotten this, bear with me a little longer please.
  • Options
    Sky__JamesSky__James Member Posts: 442
    I have refunded the £55. Apologies that CC were not more helpful.