You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky poker client

I have tried the Sky Poker client in the past but found the performance very poor. It juddered during the animations, the buttons seemed 'blurry' and it just generally wasn't smooth. I stopped using it and went back to the browser. I have since tried the new software and I am having the same issues. Surely it can't be a spec problem with my PC as it runs fine in browser (Chrome) and it's hardly World of Warcraft.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    riverat78 said:

I have tried the Sky Poker client in the past but found the performance very poor. It juddered during the animations, the buttons seemed 'blurry' and it just generally wasn't smooth. I stopped using it and went back to the browser. I have since tried the new software and I am having the same issues. Surely it can't be a spec problem with my PC as it runs fine in browser (Chrome) and it's hardly World of Warcraft.

Anyone else have the same issue?

i know there was mention of this problem last month or before and about 6 or 7 had the same problem. Sky are bringing out new software at some point so hopefully it will fix that issue. I always use browser as i have same problems as you.