You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

what

oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
edited December 2021 in Strategy
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
oynutterSmall blind20.0020.0010000.00
hotangel12Big blind40.0060.009960.00
Your hole cards
  • A
  • J
bobby275Fold
brunoboy51Fold
rigasRaise80.00140.009900.00
hotdaveRaise160.00300.009840.00
oynutterCall140.00440.009860.00
hotangel12Fold
rigasCall80.00520.009820.00
Flop
  • J
oynutterCheck
rigasCheck
hotdaveBet390.00910.009450.00
oynutterCall390.001300.009470.00
rigasCall390.001690.009430.00
Turn
oynutterCheck
rigasCheck
hotdaveBet1690.003380.007760.00
oynutterAll-in9470.0012850.000.00
rigasFold
hotdaveAll-in7760.0020610.000.00
oynutterUnmatched bet20.0020590.0020.00
oynutterShow
  • A
  • J
hotdaveShow
River
  • Q
hotdaveWinStraight to the Queen20590.0020590.00

Comments

• Options
    this is what we are up against
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    You know you lose that hand 2 out of every 5 times pre and 1 out of every 5 or so times once you're all in? Do you suggest you never lose it?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Allan23 said:

You know you lose that hand 2 out of every 5 times pre and 1 out of every 5 or so times once you're all in? Do you suggest you never lose it?

Why would I suggest I never lose it? It's not hard to figure out the odds in the hand. I don't actually need anybody to tell me that.-- I suggest you find someone that knows how to post a hand in a poker forum, but can't figure out what 20% means.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    This should be in brags and beats not tournament strategy lol
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Op are you in the market for tournament strategy?

-Cold-calling 3bets from the Small Blind with AJo not the best plan in general

-Stacking off for 250bb with top pair is pretty suicidal, even if they show up now and again with the old 10 high :wink:
  • Options
    Re: TK contradicting himself again!
    Angmar2626
    Angmar2626
    September 2017
    OP I heard Tikay is plotting to rig the rng in his favour so he can win the Super Sunday Main Event - lots of 'impossible bad beats' and 'OMG rivers'. Just look at how many posts he's already mad… ((more))
    Flag · Insightful Disagree Agree Like 1LOL

Not taking your advice, Tikay is my hero you know, he's not mad imo, but I'm a total nutcase. I wrote this without looking at the whole post because it is perfect just the way it is. :p

The hand was actually tilt inspired. But thanks anyway, you are a very insightful chap. I am suicidal.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    So unlucky.
  • Options
    MrsfailMrsfail Member Posts: 2
    its called sky poker ave cashed in nearly everything ave played like last nite in the mini, but it doesn't matter what you do once you go against a sky poker sponsored played then you lose regaurdless and last nite proves it against the sock and lastly against rogue cell who call all in when they had 5 2 pretty unreal but yeah u guessed they hit 5 on river and put me out. am not arsed what any one says nobody would call with 5 2 unless they new they would win
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    ^^^

At least the thread subject now makes sense.
  • Options
    Mrsfail said:

its called sky poker ave cashed in nearly everything ave played like last nite in the mini, but it doesn't matter what you do once you go against a sky poker sponsored played then you lose regaurdless and last nite proves it against the sock and lastly against rogue cell who call all in when they had 5 2 pretty unreal but yeah u guessed they hit 5 on river and put me out. am not arsed what any one says nobody would call with 5 2 unless they new they would win

Sounds like you're running very well indeed.
    It begs the question; are you a Sky poker sponsored player?

• Options
    CATCH-22CATCH-22 Member Posts: 270
    lol
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,723
    Mrsfail said:

Morning @Mrsfail

The winner of the most recent SPT in Manchester (who is not sponsored by Sky Poker) repeatedly called - & won - with 5-2, 9-2, 5-3 & all sorts.

It is very often correct to call with any two cards.

• Options
    MrsfailMrsfail Member Posts: 2
    IS THAT RIGHT TIKAY WELL LUCKY ENOUGH AVE BEEN RECORDING ME HANDS THE LAST FEW WEEKS SO SEEN AS YOU THINK YOU HAVE AN ANWSER FOR EVERYTHING? AL POST SOME FOOTAGE UP HERE OF WHAT THIS SITE DOES THEN WILL A SEE IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHY THE OTHER DAY WHEN HEADS UP THE HAND WAS OVER THE TABLE SHUT WHEN A LOOKED IT SAID HE HIT FLUSH YET NO CARDS APPEARED IN THE MIDDLE. AND ON ANOTHER HAND ONLY THE TURN AND RIVER CARDS WAS SHOWING, THEN ON ANOTHER GAME THE FLOP CARDS WAS FACING WRONG WAY AND THE BOX WHERE PEOPLES NAME AND CHIPS ARE SUPPOST TO BE THERE WAS NOTHING IN THERE. SO YOU COULDNT SEE HOW MANY CHIPS OTHER PLAYERS HAD OR ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THAT IS NORMAL?
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Mrsfail said:

IS THAT RIGHT TIKAY WELL LUCKY ENOUGH AVE BEEN RECORDING ME HANDS THE LAST FEW WEEKS SO SEEN AS YOU THINK YOU HAVE AN ANWSER FOR EVERYTHING? AL POST SOME FOOTAGE UP HERE OF WHAT THIS SITE DOES THEN WILL A SEE IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHY THE OTHER DAY WHEN HEADS UP THE HAND WAS OVER THE TABLE SHUT WHEN A LOOKED IT SAID HE HIT FLUSH YET NO CARDS APPEARED IN THE MIDDLE. AND ON ANOTHER HAND ONLY THE TURN AND RIVER CARDS WAS SHOWING, THEN ON ANOTHER GAME THE FLOP CARDS WAS FACING WRONG WAY AND THE BOX WHERE PEOPLES NAME AND CHIPS ARE SUPPOST TO BE THERE WAS NOTHING IN THERE. SO YOU COULDNT SEE HOW MANY CHIPS OTHER PLAYERS HAD OR ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THAT IS NORMAL?

Feel free to post some of your hands or get Al to do it.
  • Options
    edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    Mrsfail said:

Sky staff and players alike, squirm a little in anticipation of the latest SPT video exposé.
  • Options
    Mrsfail said:

Were you heads up against a Sky sponsored player?
    Do you know about their powers to get a flop to face the wrong way?

Makes it very tricky to play against.