You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Win / Loss summary

rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
Came across this today , has it always been there ?, It looks a handy wee app thingy , totals everything up for you.

Comments

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    like a calculator ;)
  • Options
    ive just found it myself very easy to use
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Where you seeing this?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    go in account click advanced account history search its in there
  • Options
    That's a pretty handy feature. Wish they'd make the date range customisable - don't see a reason they can't
  • Options
    SJspanky1SJspanky1 Member Posts: 620
    This is awesome. Pretty much confirms what I thought. I've been wasting my time AND my money for the last 12 months. GG poker.
  • Options
    My thoughts exactly, lol.
  • Options
    safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    Cheers for the heads up @rabdeniro .
    You can also check how you have been doing over the past year on skybet when you click on settled bets. Wish i did not look at my Skybet account :'(
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Says Iv lost like 500 over last 2 weeks! Someone shoot me now.
  • Options
    SJspanky1SJspanky1 Member Posts: 620
    If you go into 'Banking History' it details all of the manual adjustments where Sky pay the Reward points and any other promo cash settlements. Obvs makes a huge difference to the actual bottom line for those who accumalate many hours on the virtual felt. I feel better anyway.....
  • Options
    It does it in football/horses as well, not good reading.
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    This doesn't seem to be accurate at all, probably down to the way it records / updates certain information.
  • Options
    @LARSON7 I'm guessing you keep your own records and can see they don't match up? From what you've seen are Sky overestimating or underestimating monthly profits?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,381
    edited April 2018
    Allan23 said:

@LARSON7 I'm guessing you keep your own records and can see they don't match up? From what you've seen are Sky overestimating or underestimating monthly profits?

I'd be surprised if it is that black and white - more likely they are extracting data in a different way.
  • Options
    Extracting data such as rakeback/rewards not being included? Or something else
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,381
    Allan23 said:

I'd be surprised if it ids that black and white - more likely they are extracting data in a different way.
    Allan23 said:

Extracting data such as rakeback/rewards not being included? Or something else

I genuinely have no idea - but if different things are measured or different dates are inputted, both can be correct.

The Win-Loss summary has drop down menus under it, and you can look at it by individual, specific or "all" products, and various date parameters.