You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Modifiable buttons

Good morning team

I was wondering if there was any possibility of adding some more table customisation options, in particular the buttons for pre and post flop play, rather than the smallest open option (except min raise) being 3bb it would be nice to adjust it to be 2.2, 2.25... or whatever floats your boat, post flop it would be nice to have a percentage of pot also instead of 1/2, 3/4 etc...

Oh also can we have another colour for tagging?

I’m sure there have probably been requests for this before so apologies if this has been answered in the past.

Love the site!

Cheers,

Dean.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,293

Morning Dean, @Ironpump1.

I have to be honest here & say that it's unlikely these enhancements will be added to the existing software, as new software is on the way, & as a result, it's not really resource effective to further develop the existing software, it would just slow down the arrival of the shiny new version.

I'll certainly pass it up to the Team, of course.

Delighted to hear you love the site, and I agree, it's a really fun place to play. Long may it last.
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    I didn't realise that a new shiny version was on it way, very exiting stuff!

I understand that it wouldn't be a great use of resources updating the current model with a new one in the works.

Thanks for the speedy response @Tikay10