You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Priority Prize Draw, March

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,878
edited April 2018 in Poker Chat
Afternoon Prio Persons.

The Monthly Priority Prize Draw has been published, each of the following wins £150;

1 @Sharki0
2 @MattBates
3 @edrich
4 @HAYLZ
5 @GSmith13
6 @Gilly0199
7 @IH8UButler
8 @Granite89
9 @marlsss
10 @aussie09
11 @Alvez11
12 @shirley02
13 @The_Reflex
14 @bolly580
15 @gonedoggin
16 @fastfood
17 @The_Chris
18 @chiggypig
19 @beefy36
20 @dennisc
21 @billytheki
22 @bb8888

Comments

• Options
    IH8UButlerIH8UButler Member Posts: 196
    @Tikay10 was wondering where that 150 came from. Much as it pains me to hand it back I have to admit I didn’t get into priority until late March so not sure if I was in the draw in error? If so you might need to deduct my acct and redraw for someone else - cheers
  • Options

@Tikay10 was wondering where that 150 came from. Much as it pains me to hand it back I have to admit I didn’t get into priority until late March so not sure if I was in the draw in error? If so you might need to deduct my acct and redraw for someone else - cheers

Hi @I8HUButler,

Thanks for letting them know. I'll clarify the situation & get back to you, but it may not be until the morning, leave it with me please.
  • Options

Were you in Prio in February, though?

If so, that's fine, you are entitled to the £150 as I understand it, based on your play in March.
  • Options
    @Tikay10 no not been in prio for ages, only got in this month as been off work for Easter plus happy days. Hate to say it but think whoever did the draw might have drawn from this month’s (April) list of prio players instead of last month’s.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Redraw! 😂
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,038
    Let him keep it for being honest!
  • Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    waller02 said:

Let him keep it for being honest!

Would be great if possible - honesty should be rewarded 😍
  • Options
    AB0151AB0151 Member Posts: 275
    Indeed a refreshing honesty that should certainly be rewarded in my opinion...in saying that, for the integrity of competition, then it would need to be drawn from the appropriate player pool - most players will be legitimately in 'both' March and April player pools so would only need to be a limited re-draw in my opinion but again yes I believe mr butler should be rewarded in some way too.
  • Options
    AB! Can’t believe your not in this lineup lol
  • Options
    AB0151AB0151 Member Posts: 275
    K0BAYASHl said:

AB! Can’t believe your not in this lineup lol

I may yet be so ;-) - nah after 4 weeks of plenty of tickets and not even a fiver in the vegas comps my run has well and truly finished ...
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Afternoon all.

Sorry about the delay, I've been Offline all morning.

There has been some confuseaments, but it will all be sorted today, probably in the next few hours.

I can confirm that I8HUBUTLER was not entitled to be in the Draw.

As a result, I understand that the bailiffs have been promptly despatched to his home address to seize all his goods, chattal (whatever they are) & random possessions.
  • Options
    ^^^^

Correction, I misread the instructions from the Office.

He was not entitled to the £150, but he gets to keep it.

• Options
    Welldone Ih8butler, good you get to keep it also. I wonder if that person who got sent 2 ps4’s Got to keep both haha

Goodjob you notice or no one would have know :)
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

^^^^

Correction, I misread the instructions from the Office.

He was not entitled to the £150, but he gets to keep it.

Many thanks Tikay/Sky - was not necessary/expected but I’ll take it! Glad to hear it’s being sorted, can enjoy the money now it’s not been taken out of another players pocket!
    Apologies for any stress caused at the sky offices this morning lol!
  • Options
    edited April 2018

UPDATE

Good morning.

As noted above, there was, initially, some confusion on this one.

It has now been corrected.

Some names have been removed from the draw, and 4 additional names have been added. In fact, that means 22 players each received £150, so a bit of bonus in the end.

The 4 additional players are;

@GSmith13

@aussie09

@billytheki

@bb8888

You'll be pleased to see, as mentioned earlier, that IH8UBUTLER is included.

I've amended the Opening Post to reflect the revised Prize Draw.

It can also be seen here;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/priority-promotions/priority-prize-draw
  • Options
    aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033

thank you @IH8UButler thank you @Tikay10 thank you SkyPoker. it is my first ever win in this promotion.

• Options
    ^^^^

Thanks Rob, though no need to thank me, I just convey messages, like an aged carrier pigeon.