You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** REMOVERS SPREADSHEET FOR CHELMSFORD ON 05/04/18 ** REMOVE 18 **

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
PLEASE REMOVE 18 OF THE LIGHT BLUE INCLUDING AT LEAST ONE FROM EACH LEG:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I8GNa7NJ6t8LuvJBp0VUNVrYe9Q_4-M7QIJ5AN_3h-o/edit?ts=5ac522a9#gid=0

GL!

Comments

• wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,504
    DONE
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    20.15: NAUTICAL HAVEN NON/RUNNER
    18.15: SHAMONIX NON/RUNNER
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    edited April 2018
    Thanks Rab. I have reduce the number of selections to 17.

If you get a chance guys, can you adjust your selections to make them 17.

Rab has 18 atm, with Zadoc, Snuffer and Wynne on 16. V and Mist are OK on 17.

• MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    in leg4....i presume Wynne meant to REMOVE no.7 EVERYTHING FOR YOU and not AGENT GIBBS twice.
    edited April 2018
    MISTY4ME said:

in leg4....i presume Wynne meant to REMOVE no.7 EVERYTHING FOR YOU and not AGENT GIBBS twice.

I guess so, I have amended it, so up to Wynne if he changes it. Hopefully he will add another remover in before the first race starts, as he is one short due to NR's (No fault of his own)
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,504
    StayOrGo said:

MISTY4ME said:

I guess so, I have amended it, so up to Wynne if he changes it. Hopefully he will add another remover in before the first race starts, as he is one short due to NR's (No fault of his own)
    Done.
  • vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,281
    v reporting for remover admin
    vaigret said:

v reporting for remover admin

Nice one V.

Lets hope this odds on shot wins the first.
    NEVER IN DOUBT MATE. AS YOU KNOW i NEVER USUALLY NAP ODDS ON SHOTS BUT GOT THIS AT 25-1 WHEN IT WON FIRST TIME OUT AND GOING FOR 1000 GUINEAS SO HAD TO NAP IT TODAY WHATEVER THE PRICE.

Unfortunately out all day so missed the 2-1 earlier on LOL
    With a possible GO-LIVE tomorrow, please can people check their remover scores ASAP tonight.

Cheers,

G
    If someone has time to check people's remover scores, that'll be great.

Cheers,

G
    When checking my score, I noticed FULL SUIT was given +4pts instead of +3pts, I have amended for everyone.

Really up against it with Poker and trying quick turnaround, so really appreciate anyone who can help checking removal scores.

Thanks,

G
    SORRY FOR MISTAKE g
    No worries mate, I spotted it before I started doing league tables etc, so no problem.

I amended it for all, but didn't have time to check other scores.
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,147
    sorry I've been working 'til 9.15pm and then straight out with Mrs. and guests, but my Removers don't matter anyway.....