You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Customer sevices

Goody_AceGoody_Ace Member Posts: 206
I have a query on SKY BET. I have tried for 2 days to contact them but the chat button does not work (or they ignore it)
I tried the phone option but at 30p a minute to be put on hold is ridiculous.
I came on here to contact them and filled in all the necessary details and the chat button does not work here either.

How do I contact them (I don't have much faith in email at this point) without it costing me an unspecified amount in minute charges with no one answering?

Comments

• Goody_AceGoody_Ace Member Posts: 206
    edited April 2018
    Tried 2 browsers. IE and chrome. IE will not even go to the help page.
    And what is the title of the help page?
    A place where you can easily find solutions and ask questions

Oh really.
  • IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    I have not been able to get the chat function to work either recently (also trying multiple browsers) - since the website update. However if you email your query - and include your user name, mothers maiden name and your place of birth - all in the same original email - they some back by email fairly quickly.
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,212
    I was on it the other day , had to wait about 15 mins to speak to someone.
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    Goody_Ace said:

I tried the phone option but at 30p a minute to be put on hold is ridiculous.

https://www.saynoto0870.com/

Save that site and use it any time you come across premium rate numbers. It'll save you tons.
    It appears no one from customer services reads the posts either. (or don't care)
    Are the employees sat twiddling their thumbs thinking 'oh nobody has chatted with us for days, everything must be perfect'
    Message to admin: your chat box does not work.

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,860
    edited April 2018
    Well that settles it.
    It's me again.... Who knew.
    I'd congratulate them myself if I could get through
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited April 2018
    Goody_Ace said:

It appears no one from customer services reads the posts either. (or don't care)
    Are the employees sat twiddling their thumbs thinking 'oh nobody has chatted with us for days, everything must be perfect'

If you are talking about this post then you are correct that no one from customer services reads the posts on the forum in an official capacity.
  • NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,164
    edited April 2018
    Goody_Ace said:

It appears no one from customer services reads the posts either.

Well yeah if you're talking about this forum. They never have.

• XMASTREEXMASTREE Member Posts: 1
    No browser service last night. No apology tonight. That's customer service
    They win awards.... TK says so.
    So they must be good.
    XMASTREE said:

No browser service last night. No apology tonight. That's customer service

I did everything I could, & more during the Browser problem last night, see;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/community/forums#/discussion/173358/lobby-not-loading/p1

The OP has a Sky Bet query though, & I can't assist with that, this Forum is dedicated to Sky Poker.

I have stated repeatedly that Customer Care do not and never have read or monitored this Forum.

I'm sorry if someone has a problem with Sky Bet, but I can't assist with that, I have no "line" to their Management Team.

I can only advise you send an e-Mail to Customer Care & try to be patient. They'll attend to it as soon as is practically possible.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,471
    Goody_Ace said:

Careful
    They might switch your WiFi off again
  • edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,893
    Goody_Ace said:

So they must be good.

Come on Goody_Ace, give Tikay a break.

It's not easy trying to stick up for a company that he doesn't work for, while at the same time, trying to stick pins in a Marc Leishman vodoo doll.
    edited April 2018
    edrich said:

Goody_Ace said:

So they must be good.

Come on Goody_Ace, give Tikay a break.

It's not easy trying to stick up for a company that he doesn't work for, while at the same time, trying to stick pins in a Marc Leishman vodoo doll.
    Jeez.

Can't believe Leishmann is on a birdie blitz.

After he fell away yesterday I thought I was safe, now I have 3 days to endure whilst secretly hoping he goes off the rails.

Still struggling to believe I selected him then plum forgot to back him.

Bleurgh.