You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Deepstack question

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Hi Rich, Steve or Jack

Would it be possible to ask the poker team if they would, for a trial period of 4 weeks put the 7pm and 7.30 pm deepstacks back into the shaded part of the lobby please (I guess this would be that great Sky Bernie:))

Comments

• Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited February 2010
    Great idea baz, numbers have been diminishing recently.
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited February 2010
    Good plan - can the 7.30 deepstack revert to normal payout structure please as well?
  • Options
    monkey123monkey123 Member Posts: 590
    edited February 2010

Good to see every 1 that is complaining about numbers being down and asking in foums for it to be more popular all playing in tonights 7pm ????? where is every1!!!! 3 of us that never play it made a  effort to help promote only to be left in a field of 13 ???  not really diggin at you boys but to go to this effort then not join seems strange =0)

come on guys and girls
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited February 2010
    At the moment I am unable to play most nights between 8.00 and 9.00 so I dont feel its worthwhile me registering for a game that I can't commit myself to full time.  HOPEFULLY things will settle down in a few weeks and I will once again be able to play in the 7.00 games.

Steve
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited February 2010
    The seven o'clock ten handed is dead as far as I'm concerned.  The lack of guarantee - the TKO donkfests, the TP stuff have kept numbers low.  I also prefer £10 min buy in and the only one left is the Wednesday Tikay Sleepstack which I have still been playing.  Deepstacks are great and so are ten handed tables but I don't get much motivation when the rewards are so low.  I was still playing the Momday 7.00 because the lure of having the following week's tournemnt named after me always lured me in.  However, Sky could not be bothered to maintain that as they kept forgetting to update the tournement name and have dropped it - obviously too high maintenance for them lol.

Let's just all play TKO roulette and see how our game improves eh?
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Deepstack question:
    At the moment I am unable to play most nights between 8.00 and 9.00 so I dont feel its worthwhile me registering for a game that I can't commit myself to full time.  HOPEFULLY things will settle down in a few weeks and I will once again be able to play in the 7.00 games. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    These start at 7:00 and 7:30 so you will be well out by 8 pm lool
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Deepstack question : These start at 7:00 and 7:30 so you will be well out by 8 pm lool
    Posted by loonytoons
    The way I have been playing the last few weeks you are probably right lol
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    Hey Barry,

i'll pass this over to the poker team for their consideration.

cheers,

Rich
  • Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2010
    Good to see every 1 that is complaining about numbers being down and asking in foums for it to be more popular all playing in tonights 7pm ????? where is every1!!!! 3 of us that never play it made a  effort to help promote only to be left in a field of 13 ???  not really diggin at you boys but to go to this effort then not join seems strange =0) come on guys and girls
    Posted by monkey123

Unlucky on your 4th spot last nite Monkey, you done better than me or Swan tho lol!
    The HitSquad will be back!!! lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey Barry,

the poker team are going to attach a TV flag to this tournament. it won't actually feature on the TV but it should to help draw some attention.

thanks

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey Barry, the poker team are going to attach a TV flag to this tournament. it won't actually feature on the TV but it should to help draw some attention. thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich

You are a superstar, thank you very much :), and thank the poker team for me please :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Deepstack question : Hi Rich You are a superstar, thank you very much :), and thank the poker team for me please :)
    Posted by acebarry10

No problemo.

will do.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Deepstack question : No problemo. will do.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Just to confirm that wonderful poker team ahve done it :)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited February 2010
    I mentioned this as a possible cause quite a few times in various dicussion threads, so I hope it makes a difference.

• Options
    HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2010
    Hey Barry, the poker team are going to attach a TV flag to this tournament. it won't actually feature on the TV but it should to help draw some attention. thanks
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    EEERRRRR!! TV banner, but not on TV? Maybe i'm easily confused, will others be? Hope it works for all the effort that is put in, ta. But would'nt a high-lighted banner at top be better, as prev suggested.
    Anyhow good luck, will try to support it regular
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    But would'nt a high-lighted banner at top be better, as prev suggested.
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

the poker team didn't want to dilute the effectiveness of the highlighted area by over packing it. they saw the 'tv flag' as a nice compromise

hopefully that works for everyone and doesn't cause too much confusion.

we can always review this in a couple of weeks and see what else can be done.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,654
    edited February 2010
    this could get heated wot with peoples principal an all that, me i,ll play if i dont have to go out and thers more than 20 playing