You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

im back!!!!

sim75sim75 Member Posts: 282
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
well after going on a bad run for almost 2 mths and after throwing in the towel and taking a break from the site well 24 hrs lol
i came back with £5.90 in my account, i looked at where i could do well and i went in the £250 bounty hunter which cost £5.75 lol leaving me all of 15p well after getting seriously lucky on a hand which i will post not only did i play solid poker i went on to win the tourny banking just over £96 quid
so beware my friends re juvinated and completely refreashed im back to win my money ive lost over last two months lol
thanks for all your help in getting me through my bad spell all your words of wisdom have helped

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited February 2010
    Very Well Done Sim.

Glad to see you back and in winning ways, hope the poker gods give you a long run.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    this is the hand i mention got some stick for playing it but like i said in the chat to the villian if he had called the all in instead of moving all in i would have checked it down and he admitted i raised first and could have had a monster as i raised 3 times big blind so any thoughts if i was wrong to call or not
    penguin7 Small blind  25.00 25.00 2235.00
    villianBig blind  50.00 75.00 4955.00
      Your hole cards
    • K

sim75 Raise  200.00 275.00 4226.25
    villian All-in  630.00 905.00 0.00
    UP4ITRUTWO Fold     
    joker48 Fold     
    penguin7 Fold     
    villian All-in  4955.00 5860.00 0.00
    sim75 All-in  4226.25 10086.25 0.00
    villian Unmatched bet  578.75 9507.50 578.75
    villian Show
    • Q
    • A

sim75 Show
    • K

villian Show

Flop

Turn

River

sim75 Win Two Pairs, 10s and 2s
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited February 2010

Ooops hes never flatting there and checking down, especially in a BH, betchya only called coz u wanted his head ;)

Id fold....

Anyway, its evidence that what goes around comes around.

WP, gd result. DOHH
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    so do u think this i made the wrong decision then dohh as this was such a key hand as it was where i went on a run where i thought i couldnt get beat and lol it worked every time i called out loud for a card it came lol
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Haha do u actually do that? Shout KING! at the screen? lolol

Yeh it was a bad decision to carry on in the hand for me, but it worked. Ur gonna get the rub of the green sometimes.....

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited February 2010
    what did you put him on that you beat?... you didnt really beat anything imo so bad call.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    he had gone all in three or 4 times and got no calls but he showed rag ace almost every time but also he showed 9 3 so thought he was trying to buy me off the flop by his push thats all so i called after a long think
  • Options
    edited February 2010

I reckon u know urself SIM it was a bad call. Hey lighten up, you don't have to justify it, admit it was abit of a shocker, n laugh, laugh off the bad beats, and smile when its your turn to run good. 

Everyone kept telling you things will even out over time. If he has a rag ace, hes a fave, if he has 9-3, ur hardly crushing him!

If you still think it was a good call, after the event, then its kinda worrying.If u dont, then just say so, lol no1 gonna criticise ya, u won the tourny, what more do they want!!!

WD! DOHH
  • Options
    GliterBabeGliterBabe Member Posts: 361
    edited February 2010
    Just seen the evidence too!!!! Calls a 3 bet OOP with 10 7 off , calls a pot sized C bet on J 9 4 board to bink the 8 on the turn wp sir!!!! If you want ome HU advice please find me on the cash tables...lol

GB
  • Options
    Dudeskin8Dudeskin8 Member Posts: 6,228
    edited February 2010

Interesting call, you still have 84 BB's left and called off your stack with K10s. I can see why you had such a bad run looking a this lol.