You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Your Account Is Closed???

Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
edited April 2018 in Feedback & Suggestions
Got this message when i tried to login today.
Said to contact customer services.

Tried again and I logged in as normal. (Android Tablet)

Any idea why this "Your Account is Closed" message appeared?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,282

No idea @Red_King

If it's working normally now, I'd not worry too much.

I guess you could always contact Customer Care & see what they say.

• Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited April 2018
    I've had this a few times, and I'm obvs still here.

If I remember correctly, I think it happens when you try to log in when you're already logged in on the same page - i.e. You load the web page, the "Log in" button appears so you click it, then it auto logs you in but you've got the thing on the right hand side up to input your username and pin. When you successfully enter your details, it tells you that your account is closed.

Happens a lot if a) Your internet is slow, or b) You're logged into (for instance) Sky Bet and you try to open Sky Vegas in a new tab and it takes a few moments to realise you're logged in on Sky Bet.

I haven't had my account closed at all when that message appears, although it's definitely scary the first time it happens.

Happens with all of the SB&G sites with the 'new' login on the right hand side menu iirc. Just needs the message changed to "You are already logged in" when that happens - alternatively auto refresh the right hand side menu when the site realises you're logged in.

EDIT: Might not be exactly what I described because I can't seem to recreate it. But it's definitely something to do with trying to log in when you're already logged in.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    I have that when I log in with an i at the end of my name rather than a L. Have you miss spelt your name so how?
  • Options
    Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    Possibly as EvilPingu described.
    The right hand menu seemed to freeze, so I refreshed the screen.
    Must have logged in first time, then 2nd login attemp caused message,
    "Your account is closed".