You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

are some players robots?? how is one player sitting on more than 5 tables at the same time??

How can one player be playing on about 5 or 6 tables at the same time? are they REAL players or robots?

Answers

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,731

Hi @Lily111

It's perfectly normal for some players to play 5 or more tables, some players on Sky Poker play 12 or 15 at a time. On other sites players have been known to regularly play 25 or 30 tables at the same time.

They are real people, not robots.

I regularly play 6 tables at once, & I'm 49 years old, so it can't be that difficult.

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Tikay10 said:

Hi @Lily111

It's perfectly normal for some players to play 5 or more tables, some players on Sky Poker play 12 or 15 at a time. On other sites players have been known to regularly play 25 or 30 tables at the same time.

They are real people, not robots.

I regularly play 6 tables at once, & I'm 94 years old, so it can't be that difficult.

Bit of a typo there Tikay but don't worry, I've taken the liberty of fixing it for you.
  • Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    Lily111 said:

How can one player be playing on about 5 or 6 tables at the same time? are they REAL players or robots?

I'm a fairly low-key player and I play 3-6 tables (although usually 3 as I like to focus a little more on some types of game). It's a little challenging at first multi-tabling but if you give it a shot once you are more confident and have studied the game a bit more then you will gradually be able to increase your number of tables.