You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker history is made

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,320

The Sky Poker Final Table Jackpot has been running around 10 years or so, & in that time, I can only recall is being won outright - 1st & 1st - a handful of times. In the current version, which began in 2013, I can only recall 2, maybe 3 outright winners.

So it's big news when someone scoops the lot, & that's exactly what happened on Tuesday, when @Froozle won both the Main & the Mini. He collected over £7,000, if we count his prize money, the £5,000 Final Table Jackpot, & a bit of Prio Bonus on top.

So congrats go to Froozle.

But wait, you ain't heard nothing yet.

2 years ago, exactly the same player - froozle - did exactly the same thing, scooping the lot after winning the Mini & the Main on the same night.

Here's a write up Sky Kirsty did back in 2016;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-news/froozle-wins-main-and-mini-to-win-final-table-jackpot

And an interview Kirsty did with the man himself;

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby/poker-news/following-his-final-table-jackpot-win-froozle-talks-to-sky-poker

So froozle has won it twice in just over 2 years.

Now that is remarkable by any standards.

Congrats Froozle, what a beast.

Comments

• Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    Now thats impressive very well played sir
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Froozle is having an obscenely good year. I never realised that Fedor Holz had an account on Sky :D
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Impressive! Welldone, what a beast.

Surprised his account hasn’t been restricted to not being able to play both main and mini lol
  • Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147

Froozle is having an obscenely good year. I never realised that Fedor Holz had an account on Sky :D

Just a tad. Currently first for profit out of all Sky Players this year and didn't exactly do bad last year either.
  • Options
    TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    Wow! Congrats amazing feat
  • Options
    chiggypigchiggypig Member Posts: 235
    "Fraser was surprised to find out he is only the second person to join the Final Table Jackpot Hall of Fame, but vows to be the first person to do it twice - best of luck in making Sky Poker history Froozle!"

from the 2016 interview, wow
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,531
    I was about to say well done on taking up next months promo budget all to yourself.

But then the spin up to vegas promo landed and Sky are giving away 8 vegas seats.

What a site! Let's hope Amaya don't ruin everything for thousands of people.
  • Options
    FroozleFroozle Member Posts: 23
    Hello guys and girls thank you for the congrats and compliments, much appreciated. You have to forgive me for not commenting earlier, i only just discovered i had notifications on here etc and rarely use the forums. Big thanks to Sky Poker!
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    Froozle is on an absolute tear and I can asssure you it not down to luck. Constantly putting people to the test crazy difficult to play against. Really likeable chap at the tables also.

Congrats mate!