You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Keysersoze Tilting off skys money on micro stakes

TP_KeysaTP_Keysa Member Posts: 9
edited February 2010 in Poker Chat
Hello Forum followers !!

Better late than never is one of my favourite sayings.

So here it is, hope you dont get too bored

My initial plan was to play all the ten £11 STTs on monday that we have to play and then grind on some of the lower cash tables, 10p/20p & 15/30 tables, but multi tabling six tables at a time. After the tenth comment from other players at the table saying 'you are breaking the rules' i stopped playing the low stakes to re read the rules.

At least 10 Sit & Go’s at £11+At least 3 hours of cash table play at £0.25/0.50+The 8pm Tournament on each of the 3 nights (They will be bought into each tournament, this will not be deducted from their bankroll)

After reading them again it seemed to me that i only had to play 3 hours of 25p/50p +

but anyway i thought surely this many ppl cant be wrong so i played 25/50

at this point my Bank role was at £550.00 (tidy)

But as i switched to the nosebleed 25p50p stakes ;-) things turned a little sour.

I made a few mistakes and wasnt playing my best and by 11 PM in full tilt mode my role was now at £381.97 (oh dear)

So anyway as to not dwell in the past i will move on and put in a big effort tonight (tuesday) will play in a couple of MTTs and play solid in some cash games.

I would appreciate any donations of any size ;-)

Wish me luck for tonight

Comments