You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

9 handed tourney same player hit quad fours hand one then next hand against me odds? Bad beat!

Anyone work out odds on that hitting quads is high but 9 handed tourney same player hits same quads next hand ive been playing 20years never seen that before smashed me out of the money but had to chuckle

Answers

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,274

Anyone work out odds on that hitting quads is high but 9 handed tourney same player hits same quads next hand ive been playing 20years never seen that before smashed me out of the money but had to chuckle

Had to chuckle ??? had to chuckle !!. Dude you're a better man than me. I would probably have entered a very curt "wow really" in the chatbox before embarking upon a mouse throwing laptop endangering meltdown.

Had it been in a live game the dealer would have got the 1,000 yard stare for a full minute before I left with a "good luck all" prior to laying on the carpark and drumming my hands and feet toddler tantrum style whilst berating the heavens.

"Had to chuckle". Priceless.

Yours in poker

Mark
  • Options
    According to 2+2 its 0.000154% of getting a Royal which = 649,470 / 1.

The odds of getting them 2 hands in a row is probably the same as no one hand is dependant on another and all actions are random. A bit like a number coming in 3 times in a row on roulette its 35 /1 each time and not 35 x35 x35

Of course I'm usually wrong so don't take this as gospel.

Yours in poker

Mark
  • Options
    amnotere26amnotere26 Member Posts: 32
    with sky its probably 4/6 odds on or some one to hit the amazzzzzzzing river card 1/33 on
  • Options
    just look at poker reviews about sky poker can hundreds of people be wrong..
  • Options
    when u have n channing as a spokesman for sky.jesus they cudnt atract any one better or he was that cheap
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

when u have n channing as a spokesman for sky.jesus they cudnt atract any one better or he was that cheap

If you are going to be so derogatory, & criticise, probably better if you tell us who could do the job better, & why.

Anyone can criticise, it requires no intelligence, whereas coming up with who would do the job better & why requires a modicum of thought & insight.

You've also tried to derail the Brexit thread with comments which were somewhat puerile. My suggestion is you need to bring something to the table or keep off the thread.
  • Options

just look at poker reviews about sky poker can hundreds of people be wrong..

Ok let me see if I've got this right. You're not a fan of Sky Poker Yeah

You're not a fan of Neil Channing Ok.

Why don't you just delete the app and play elsewhere ? . Yes Sky isn't the greatest all singing all dancing state of the art site on the planet, but that's the whole idea.

Now stop being Mr sulky and play nicely with the other boys and girls.

Yours in poker

Mark