You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not recieving e-mail invites, updates etc...

TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
edited February 2010 in Community Help & Advice
Hey Sky Tech Team & Community,

I've stopped receiving e-mail communication from Sky i.e. invtes to freerolls, TKOII updates and reminders etc. I have checked my preference on Sky to make sure that I have unckecked the do not recieve offers/info box and I have checked my blocked senders list with Hotmail to make sure Sky is not on there...I am however recieving sky forum notifications???

Any advice would br greatly appreciated

Ta Very Much

x

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Not recieving e-mail invites, updates etc...:
    Hey Sky Tech Team & Community, I've stopped receiving e-mail communication from Sky i.e. invtes to freerolls, TKOII updates and reminders etc. I have checked my preference on Sky to make sure that I have unckecked the do not recieve offers/info box and I have checked my blocked senders list with Hotmail to make sure Sky is not on there...I am however recieving sky forum notifications??? Any advice would br greatly appreciated Ta Very Much x
    Posted by TRIP5

hey there,

by 'stopped' do you mean you use to get these emails and now no longer do...or... you have never had these emails.

let me know and i'll see if i can sort this for you.

cheers!
  • Options
    sim75sim75 Member Posts: 282
    edited February 2010
    hi rich
    i have never been invited by email to any freerolls or offers like everyone is raving about but i do recieve e mails about events like tko any reason for this rich or is it like a selection of people are getting offers and some arent?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: Not recieving e-mail invites, updates etc...:
    hi rich i have never been invited by email to any freerolls or offers like everyone is raving about but i do recieve e mails about events like tko any reason for this rich or is it like a selection of people are getting offers and some arent?
    Posted by sim75

hey there sim,

not everyone will receive these kind of emails. there will be some qualifying criteria that your account must meet in order to get that or any of the other emails.

i am unsure of the exact criteria but please enjoy all the other promotions that are open for all to enjoy. ( TKO for example)

also take a quick peak in 'the shed', there are always little, fun, quick and easy competitions going on... a great way to try and win a free tournament entry.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey Rich,

Yes, I used to recieve invites to freerolls/games etc but even if I no longer meet the criteria for these I should stil be getting the TKO updates (Team Tikay and all!!) I get text reminders only at the moment.

My supersix and forum mails are coming through fine though...

Could you have a quick look into it for me please?

x
  • Options
    leapylee57leapylee57 Member Posts: 41
    edited February 2010
    What happened last night? I was playing, badly, in the 1K guaranteed and the table disappeared. A notice came up saying sky poker was unavailable and would be back son, but this didn't happen before I went to bed. Has my money from the tournament disappeared, or will it be refunded?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    What happened last night? I was playing, badly, in the 1K guaranteed and the table disappeared. A notice came up saying sky poker was unavailable and would be back son, but this didn't happen before I went to bed. Has my money from the tournament disappeared, or will it be refunded?
    Posted by leapylee57

please see this thread
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey Rich, Yes, I used to recieve invites to freerolls/games etc but even if I no longer meet the criteria for these I should stil be getting the TKO updates (Team Tikay and all!!) I get text reminders only at the moment. My supersix and forum mails are coming through fine though... Could you have a quick look into it for me please? x
    Posted by TRIP5

the community and super 6 emails come from a different domain so you may get those and not 'normal' poker emails.

i'll send your details to the guys that control this (the marketing team) and see if we can sort your problems out.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ~ UPDATE ~

ok, so we got to the bottom of this and believe we have resolved your problems. you should start receiving email's as of next week.

(ppphew....some good news!)

a 'big up' to Sky Jack for investigating and hopefully fixing the issue.

It's party time

[trumpets]
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Woo-hoo The emails have arrived!!!

Nice job Rich...cheers mate!!!

buns and cake all round :o)

x