You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

tables loading after game has started

been having issues for sometime now... like hand history not loading ...my tables section not letting me see what games ive played ..find a player not working...all this for me not to much of a problem... the latest issue now all previous issues sorted but now every game I reg for takes ages to show in lobby that I have regged for it and when game starts the table finally loads up sometimes 3 hands in.. every other site like online banking...facebook..just eat no problems loading ect ect I click on them bang its there... but I cleaned cookies off and did disk clean up and defrag but the loading of tables is still a issue as is loading the download client any ideas as to what I could do apart from getting new laptop as this one is under a year old and I'm not sure my laptop is the problem ..any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Just eat! My best app to date lol
  • Options
    DeadKenDeadKen Member Posts: 4
    My desktop PC also has these problems, and more when new tables are loaded. No idea if there's a solution but you are not the only one. I am hoping it will be fixed when (if?) the new software comes out.
  • Options
    riverat78riverat78 Member Posts: 8
    Yep same here, seems the same on mobile client or web browser on PC. Very annoying esp on the turbo DYMs
  • Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    Did you ever fix this problem? Could be your internet browser (perhaps try a different one) or maybe your flash player (is it up-to-date?). Do you have all the latest updates for your computer? (Windows, Adobe Flash Player and Air).

Be interested to know if you ever sorted it out or if you just got another comp in the end.
  • Options
    mac24mac24 Member Posts: 242
    I too am having similar issues. only started after a bought a new lappy with Windows 10, only a couple of months ago. if anyone found a solution if they could share please?
  • Options
    mac24mac24 Member Posts: 242
    edit to my last post...….I tried using the download instead of the browser version and this seems to work a lot better
  • Options
    PkDevilPkDevil Member Posts: 147
    Another fix (kind of) is when you have a table starting just go straight to 'My Tables' under the 'My Sky Poker' tab and go to 'Running'. You should see your table(s) there and manage to get in a little quicker, maybe even in the few seconds before the game(s) actually begin.