You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Fullhouse over fullhouse

Hand A 6661010

Hand B 77766

A had 610 and B had 77 which on wins

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,220
    edited August 2018
    Hi @keithdaly

Sevens full of sixes beats sixes full of tens, so if I am reading your post correctly, (your five cards were 6-6-6-10-10) then Hand B wins.
  • Options
    keithdalykeithdaly Member Posts: 183
    No my five cards were 6-6-6-10-10 but thanks for the fast reply @tikay10
  • Options
    keithdaly said:

No my five cards were 6-6-6-10-10 but thanks for the fast reply @tikay10

Ahh, sorry, typo by me, I typed 6-6-5-10-10 (now edited) when I meant to type 6-6-6-10-10.

Either way, sevens full beats sixes full, so you were a bit unlucky there.

House over House is quite rare in Hold Em, but relatively common in 4 card PLO or PLO8, & very common in 5 Card PLO & PLO8.
  • Options
    keithdalykeithdaly Member Posts: 183
    Might have to try PLO see how that plays Hold Em is not my friend at the moment

But yeah thought i was losing my mind getting rivered kept checking the table haha
  • Options
    keithdaly said:

Might have to try PLO see how that plays Hold Em is not my friend at the moment

But yeah thought i was losing my mind getting rivered kept checking the table haha

Well Pot Limit Omaha, in my view, is far & away the best poker format ever devised, & it's not even close, but my oh my, it's brutal.

By the bye, if you do give it a try, make sure you select POT LIMIT, as No Limit Omaha is a thoroughly ugly & horrible game devoid of nuances & any subtlety. May as well play Roulette as play No Limit Omaha. IMO, of course.