You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Android phone/tablet help please

Hi my laptop decided to die on me while having 2 tables left last night.I quickly managed to log on to the site through chrome on my android phone.I did this again tonight for the rewards free roll and though I can't complain I won £20 the experience wasn't good.Players avatars were huge sometimes blocking their stack and hiding their cards during all ins, my buttons not registering the click and having to zoom in and out constantly, I had a clear shove bvb the all in button wouldn't click so I used the slider slid it to max and it wouldn't let me press all in saying "over maximum bet allowed" or something of that nature and I timed out etc.The sound wouldn't work at all even after unchecking and rechecking the boxes.
A couple of times my cards wouldn't show at all.Sometimes I'd click a button and a big blue box would pop up if I clicked it sometimes it would work the same as clicking the button sometimes it wouldn't.Then kept getting pop ups click here to register for upcoming tourney and wary to click the screen anywhere incase it registered me to a £50 MTT or something :D

I'm obviously doing something wrong, what's the best way to play on an android phone?(I can't download the app).

I'm also wondering if the app for a tablet is any better playability wise? I don't know how long it'll take to fix my lappy but I can borrow a tablet for a while if the playability is better than on the phone tonight.

Posted a couple of ss to show what I mean

Thanks for any help

Comments