You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New player welcome bonus

Hi everyone,
i have recently signed up to sky poker as recommended by a friend.
To try and take advantage of the new player welcome (and first deposit) bonus, i deposited £250 with the aim of making the 200% bonus.
After my first 250 poker points, i did not receive the first £10 bonus so went on live chat and the guy was helpful and added the £10 to my account and said the future £10 bonuses should automatically go in.
i then got to 750 poker points with no other bonuses being credited to my account. In the mean time, i had either £10 in poker tournaments to use or a £10 free bet, i used the £10 free bet.
i then went back on live chat to inform them that my other bonuses have not been credited and they replied that because i have chosen the £10 free sky bet, i now can not be given the poker bonuses yet i had already started receiving the poker bonuses first therefore i think that this decision is wrong.
Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Comments

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    edited September 2018
    Welcome to Sky poker :D

I think there has been some confusion Kelkel. Maybe because you used the £10 on a bet they think you are now asking for the £10 poker tournaments which we both know you can't have both, and we both know you wasn't asking for both.

You should have got the £10 free tournament token AND £10 every 250 points earned.

If you are now receiving the £10 then everything seems to be in order. And there was just a little bit of confusion when speaking to customer support.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,381
    edited September 2018
    kelkel29 said:

Hi everyone,
    i have recently signed up to sky poker as recommended by a friend.
    To try and take advantage of the new player welcome (and first deposit) bonus, i deposited £250 with the aim of making the 200% bonus.
    After my first 250 poker points, i did not receive the first £10 bonus so went on live chat and the guy was helpful and added the £10 to my account and said the future £10 bonuses should automatically go in.
    i then got to 750 poker points with no other bonuses being credited to my account. In the mean time, i had either £10 in poker tournaments to use or a £10 free bet, i used the £10 free bet.
    i then went back on live chat to inform them that my other bonuses have not been credited and they replied that because i have chosen the £10 free sky bet, i now can not be given the poker bonuses yet i had already started receiving the poker bonuses first therefore i think that this decision is wrong.
    Any thoughts or suggestions on this?

Hi @kelkel29

I don't really know the answer to that, but I've sent it up to the Office for comment. If they get back to me, I'll let you know.

Are you enjoying the Sky Poker experience so far? What are you playing, Cash, MTT's or SNG's?
  • Options

@kelkel29

The Office have told me they will organise your Welcome Bonus credits as appropriate.

Keep an eye on "Manual Transfers" in your account.
  • Options
    kelkel29kelkel29 Member Posts: 3
    Hi @Tikay10 thank you for helping, the bonus looks to be working now.

Yes, so far so good!

i am currently only playing DYM's/Turbo DYM's, once i have more experience i might give the bigger touraments a go!
  • Options
    kelkel29 said:

Hi @Tikay10 thank you for helping, the bonus looks to be working now.

Yes, so far so good!

i am currently only playing DYM's/Turbo DYM's, once i have more experience i might give the bigger touraments a go!

Good stuff, I noticed you are earning a few bob in the Sky Poker Premiership, too. It's all gravy, huh?
  • Options
    kelkel29kelkel29 Member Posts: 3
    It sure is!

It’s a great promotion to encourage more people to play and build up their points!
  • Options
    CuzbuzCuzbuz Member Posts: 4
    I didn't get a welcome Bonus at all when I started playing?? Said I'd get £10 tournament tokens I got nothing at all not fair!!!
  • Options
    Cuzbuz said:

I didn't get a welcome Bonus at all when I started playing?? Said I'd get £10 tournament tokens I got nothing at all not fair!!!

Hi @Cuzbuz

When did you sign up, and when did you start playing?
  • Options
    Hi sorry can't remember when it was I signed up and only just noticed your reply!
    I told a friend about this also and they never received the welcome bonus either did we do something wrong when we joined???
  • Options
    Ive checked and it was the 13/04/2018 if this helps???
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Cuzbuz said:

Ive checked and it was the 13/04/2018 if this helps???

Hi @cuzbuz,

I did speak to the Office about this when you first enquired about it, & they indicated nothing was due to you.

I would suggest you speak with Customer Care if you think otherwise.

Good luck, hope it gets sorted.