You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

RICH & ED TAKE ON THE FIVEOO - THURS 2ND JULY

Sky_AndySky_Andy Member Posts: 91
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Remember, Richard Orford and Ed Giddins are live from 9pm on channel 865 and live web stream. Tonight is the FiveOO with special guest Clive Walker.

Clive was bumped down to 3rd place on the Sports Star Challenge Leaderboard after Chris Tomlinson pipped him last week. If you have any questions or good luck wishes for Clive then this is the place to post them.

We'll also be talking to James Hartigan who'll be speaking to us live from Las Vegas at around 10pm.

If you have any questions or comments for Richard and Ed then please post them on this thread or email
skyopen@bskyb.com, or text 84846.

If you would like us to flag you in the tournament then we will endevour to show a few of your hands.

Good luck in the FiveOO

Andy.

Comments

• diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited July 2009
    hi - i would like to ask rich if anyone has ever made both presenters belly laugh on a caption competition and still failed to win the prize (monday night - "twin peaks") also would rich like to buy me a book out of his massive sky salary to apologise for this oversite? :oD
  • RICHORFORDRICHORFORD Member Posts: 5,571
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: RICH & ED TAKE ON THE FIVEOO - THURS 2ND JULY:
    hi - i would like to ask rich if anyone has ever made both presenters belly laugh on a caption competition and still failed to win the prize (monday night - "twin peaks") also would rich like to buy me a book out of his massive sky salary to apologise for this oversite? :oD
    Posted by diablo_pez
    Lol- well I liked the caption Pez, but a decision was made to go with a non-innuendo phrase in the end. Don't shoot the messenger!

No caption comp tonight and after 10, Ed and I have to get all serious as we are joined by the Sky Sports 2 crowd. But please keep your emails and posts on this thread coming in as we'll read them out throughout the show.
  • dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2009
    Rich, can you get Ed to wear a red jacket cos we all miss TK? Im sure wardrobe have a stash of them around somewhere - if you do I will love you long time.....
  • phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited July 2009
    Rich - u gonna show the Tikay video 'truth or dare' on the show???  Both of u wear red jackets in honour of the gigolo of Las Vegas :)
  • babyboy8babyboy8 Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2009
    rich can you put some off me on i am babyboy08 table 34 got 8000 chips thanks mate
    edited July 2009
    i am now on table 77 with 12000 chips amd i am going to win it
    babyboy08
    edited July 2009
    thanks rich your the man sceond best player in the game lol
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 166,815
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: RICH & ED TAKE ON THE FIVEOO - THURS 2ND JULY:
    Rich - u gonna show the Tikay video 'truth or dare' on the show???  Both of u wear red jackets in honour of the gigolo of Las Vegas :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    OMG, this is too awful to even contemplate.  And now Orford knows, I'm well & truly busted.

It was all just so horrible.

I was so ashamed.