You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

DISSCONNECTION PROTECTION

eportlad91eportlad91 Member Posts: 17
edited March 2013 in Community Suggestions
hi guys, any news on any dissconnection protection on here ? .. just been heads up in the £22 £1000gtd bounty hunter and my internet went ... come back .. 80% of my stack had gone ... on any other site i wouldnt have this problem ... yes i blame my internet but at the same time worry when im playing nl100+ ... earlier it went on me £60 into a pot ... its just a suggestion... pokerstars,full tilt an many others have it as you probably know... i think sky should too! feel free to comment and good luck at the tables.

Comments

• Options
    rob12345rob12345 Member Posts: 341
    edited March 2013
    In Response to DISSCONNECTION PROTECTION:
    hi guys, any news on any dissconnection protection on here ? .. just been heads up in the £22 £1000gtd bounty hunter and my internet went ... come back .. 80% of my stack had gone ... on any other site i wouldnt have this problem ... yes i blame my internet but at the same time worry when im playing nl100+ ... earlier it went on me £60 into a pot ... its just a suggestion... pokerstars,full tilt an many others have it as you probably know... i think sky should too! feel free to comment and good luck at the tables.
    Posted by eportlad91
    yeah they should have it one failings of the site imo