You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Can we qualify on any other day than sunday?

jonjo75jonjo75 Member Posts: 999
edited March 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
At the moment I find it difficult to play on sunday evening. Are there any plans to make it so there is someway for someone who can not play on a sunday to qaulify for the SPT?

Comments

• Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited March 2013
    I am not sure about qualification by Satellite on other nightd, but I would think direct buy in will be open soon
  • Options
    jonjo75jonjo75 Member Posts: 999
    edited March 2013
    OK. Thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    jdandcoke2jdandcoke2 Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Can we qualify on any other day than sunday?:
    At the moment I find it difficult to play on sunday evening. Are there any plans to make it so there is someway for someone who can not play on a sunday to qaulify for the SPT?
    Posted by jonjo75
    have to agree jonjo , i can never play sunday nights . think i need a massive bink to go pro . hate missing out on massive tourneys sunday million/storm /viva lsa vegas / 30k etcetc.
  • Options
    HowezyHowezy Member Posts: 19
    edited March 2013
    Another one in the same boat. Why not have a midweek one or one at around 2pm on a Sunday?
  • Options
    EyemanEyeman Member Posts: 1,039
    edited March 2013
    Semi finals used to be daily - now weekly??? Are you trying to get more people just to buy straight in? Confused!
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited March 2013
    Think it all came about because people (me included) didn't like that it was 1in10 for the £220 games because it was pretty tough going to get in.

Obviously making it 1in5 instead of 1in10 meant that the BI of the satellites had to double and so they figured it was better to have bigger games but less often (and with micro sats) so that all could have a shot.

Agreed though that a weekly final gives literally zero chance of selling out via satellites, but then it's not like there's gonna be any chance of it not filling up in Stratford.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi

I have requests in for Direct buy in and some non-Sunday satellites

Will let you know how it goes

Live Satellite next Wednesday at Aspers if you are local enough
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Direct buy in is Opening today

Possibility of alternative nightly satellites in the last week, being worked on now
  • Options
    HowezyHowezy Member Posts: 19
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Can we qualify on any other day than sunday?:
    Hi I have requests in for Direct buy in and some non-Sunday satellites Will let you know how it goes Live Satellite next Wednesday at Aspers if you are local enough
    Posted by SPT
    That will do for me thanks. Have Wednesday/Thursday off so will probably be there trying to qualify. If not I will buy in direct.