You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I have a question.

skeg_pokerskeg_poker Member Posts: 175
edited March 2013 in Community Help & Advice
Hello, i have decided to try and play a little more online poker, however i keep having technical problems with sky poker software, such as disconnection and crashing of my laptop, i thought it was my laptop at first but i re-installed the software and it kept happening, so i have decided to play at titan poker, i'm not having any technical problems there, and there are more tables etc to choose from.

However, i do not want to leave this forum just because i'm not going to be playing on sky poker. I was wondering if i'm allowed to post hand analysis topics, brags and beats etc even if i'm playing somewhere different? I like this forum, they're are a few good players on here who's advice and help could really help me become a better poker player, which is what i want.

I have nothing against sky poker, it is a good site to play poker on, it's just my connection and technical problems with it that is the problem, that's all.

Comments

• Options
    GarodeGarode Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2013
    Live v Online? When playing live the flop will always be the same regardless of how long one takes to make up your mind to play or not to play, on Sky Poker does the same apply? Or does the flop change the longer one takes to play.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    No idea what you're on about Garode, no offence lol.

• Options
    jonjo75jonjo75 Member Posts: 999
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: I have a question.:
    Live v Online? When playing live the flop will always be the same regardless of how long one takes to make up your mind to play or not to play, on Sky Poker does the same apply? Or does the flop change the longer one takes to play.
    Posted by Garode[/QUO

Is this like the cat thats dead and alive in a box or more like "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Remember

Confucius say...

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.
  • Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited March 2013
    i will have what hes smoking lol
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited March 2013
    No idea what you're on about Garode, no offence lol.
    Posted by skeg_poker
    It's not just you.

This forum does seem to be a gibberish magnet.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: I have a question. : It's not just you. Th is forum does seem to be a gibberish magnet.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    While playing live a dealer deals the board, those 5 cards will not change until the next deal. Playing online I think a random number generater is used, this will only select the cards when the last player to play, plays.If there is a delay of say 9 seconds then the cards that would have come down at 1 second will not be the same as at 9 seconds etc. Is this as clear as mud?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    That has absolutely nothing to do with what this thread is about though lol.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    That has absolutely nothing to do with what this thread is about though lol.
    Posted by skeg_poker
    Do you mean I can't ask a question? Or I won't get an answer?
  • Options
    jonjo75jonjo75 Member Posts: 999
    edited March 2013
    I think he means why have you asked the ( very boring and unoriginal ) question on his thread that had nothing to do with what you are talking about.
    If you would like some  answers then start a thread with your point.