You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How to post a bad beat hand

blufme1blufme1 Member Posts: 6
edited March 2013 in Community Help & Advice
I'm a novice and would just like to know how to poat my hands.
This purely stems out of losing my straight flush to a higher one and I was wondering I f I could of done anything else to save me losing my stack. Should I raised more preflop to deter the limpers who like playing small suited connectors.......
PLEASE HELP...........ANYONE...........MUCH APPRECIATED.

Comments

• Options
    MeloPeteMeloPete Member Posts: 188
    edited March 2013
    Basically you should lose all your stack if your straight flush is beaten by a a higher straight flush. Not exactly sure what you hand but seems to me that u probably did nothing wrong 

• Options
    blufme1blufme1 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: How to post a bad beat hand:
    Basically you should lose all your stack if your straight flush is beaten by a a higher straight flush. Not exactly sure what you hand but seems to me that u probably did nothing wrong 
    Posted by MeloPete
    Think yr right, I was always gonna stack off;rather inevitatble and inavoidable. Thanks for reply and I've sussed how to post my hands.......^_^ Oh I had ace 3 diamonds;opponent 6 4 diamonds.obviously dream flop n turn come out. checked to river got in n found out my nuts wasn,t quite the nuts.lol. Wud be great if thier was a badbeat jackpot.

• Options
    scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited March 2013
    In Response to How to post a bad beat hand:
    I'm a novice and would just like to know how to poat my hands. This purely stems out of losing my straight flush to a higher one and I was wondering I f I could of done anything else to save me losing my stack. Should I raised more preflop to deter the limpers who like playing small suited connectors....... PLEASE HELP...........ANYONE...........MUCH APPRECIATED.
    Posted by blufme1

hi there firstly welcome to the forum hope you run well

if you CLICK HERE this should help with your original question on how to post hands on the forum