You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

x country abandonment

daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
edited March 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
any comment on bookies stance on this i bet with paddy power i have champagne fever 7/1 hurricane fly 9/4 in patent and yankee with arabella boy  in x country not making it a non runner holding all bets till race is run tried to phone them 41 second response time gave up after 25 mins

Comments

• Options
    bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
    edited March 2013
    \daphne I don't know if they're running it later in the week,but thiught you would be given the choice.
    I will give Father V and Joesman1 a shout-they may help.
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited March 2013
    this race will now be run on thursday, they might hold your bet untill then,  but i am sure if you spoke to customer care they can place as non-runner for you,  or they will leave as a runner as race will be run 5:15 THURSDAY

Hope this helped, and gl if having a bet today
  • Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    edited March 2013
    thanks for help      only 1 bet today ANOTHER SENSATION backed yesterday 16/1
  • Options
    chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
    edited March 2013
    hi i use a diff site for bets now they refunded all win sinles but if its a lucky 15 or that type of bet all bets stand as first race has happened i like your choice keep the faith and scream when it comes in for you
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited March 2013
    My bets have not been declared as non-runners,bet is still valid,as race is being run on thursday!(Bet 365)