You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cheltenham Friday

13»

Comments

• Options
    ianm7310ianm7310 Member Posts: 251
    edited March 2013

Didn`t think i was going to win until Oscar Delta unseated its` Jockey, good end to a bad week for me.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,330
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Friday:
        Didn`t think i was going to win until Oscar Delta unseated its` Jockey, good end to a bad week for me.
    Posted by ianm7310
    snap
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    What a turn around. 3 losing days, but got it all back and more today. Unfortunately for Skybet, all my bets for 1st 3 days done with Paddy Power. But after last nights 'bink', used Skybet all day today. What a shame lol. 
    Posted by joesman1

Well done mate.

Glad Mullins stayed top trainer as well as I had him at 2-1 as well
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Friday : Well done mate. Glad Mullins stayed top trainer as well as I had him at 2-1 as well
    Posted by vaigret
    Wd mate. Now what's there to look forward to National Hunt wise??? Hmmmm oh yeah, of course, the 'big un' early next month. 
  • Options
    cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
    edited March 2013
    Posted by ianm7310
    I had Oscar Delta in my Jackpot/Placepot for 50p the other 5 won!
    Racing can be cruel!
    I'm not going to say anything about Lady Drivers!
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2013
    Oh my fecking gawd u had that Oscar delta beat ur jackpot???? That is sick! I wasn't on oscar delta in the  race but was gutted immediately for connections. Whatever the jackpot paid and how many (if any) won it , you could imagine there'd be a lot less winners if Oscar delta got up like it should have, never being caught, really unlucky ur taking gettin chinned out of potentially 40 or 50 k a lot better than I would! Fair play

Glad kept the faith with bobs worth, made my week a lot better and got to cheer him on at the winning post to cap a special day and week. 

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,536
    edited March 2013
    £1.00 lucky 31 1.30 -  rolling star 3/1 2.40 - at fishers cross 3/1 3.20 - bobs worth 11/4 4.00 - salisfy 5/2 4.40 - gervrey chambetin 5/1 £20.00 also on all of the above and £40.00 on bobs worth. all favs but cant see past them.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Nice call, a bit unlucky!
  • Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,536
    edited March 2013
    Nice 4 days at Cheltenham, had 1 losing day out of 4!

Profit for the 4 days!

Good Luck with all your bets tomorrow!

I have a couple for the Grand National , will post later!
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Friday : I had Oscar Delta in my Jackpot/Placepot for 50p the other 5 won! Racing can be cruel! I'm not going to say anything about Lady Drivers!
    Posted by cleansweep
    Ouch that's vul. 
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Friday : I had Oscar Delta in my Jackpot/Placepot for 50p the other 5 won! Racing can be cruel! I'm not going to say anything about Lady Drivers!
    Posted by cleansweep
    So sorry mate and have I was cheering Salsify for my treble which though good pales into insignificance to yours .
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Nice 4 days at Cheltenham, had 1 losing day out of 4! Profit for the 4 days! Good Luck with all your bets tomorrow! I have a couple for the Grand National , will post later!
    Posted by wynne1938

Well done mate, at least your Cheltenham was consistent unlike mine where i had to sweat until the last knockings
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Oh my fecking gawd u had that Oscar delta beat ur jackpot???? That is sick! I wasn't on oscar delta in the  race but was gutted immediately for connections. Whatever the jackpot paid and how many (if any) won it , you could imagine there'd be a lot less winners if Oscar delta got up like it should have, never being caught, really unlucky ur taking gettin chinned out of potentially 40 or 50 k a lot better than I would! Fair play Glad kept the faith with bobs worth, made my week a lot better and got to cheer him on at the winning post to cap a special day and week. 
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    Makes my win at cleansweeps expense a bit rotten.

Jackpot paid £36000 to £1 and as you say it would have been a lot more with Oscar rather than Salsify
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited March 2013
    Only reading bout ur treble there now well done!

Maybe this is time for the unlucky loser to look away but there were only 4 winnig tickets!!! Good grief I couldn't have seen more wif oscar delta and salubrious still in it but well never know. Could very well have been the only one!! I'd write to the tote or someone tellin them ur bad beat u mite get like a wee prize or sumfin!! Not much of a consolation but wuld be better than nuffin! There was A free  comp u may hav heard about for the 1st leg of champs league 2nd round predict all 8 correct score lines and ur man had 7up waiting for barca 2nil but of course Milan won by same score line!! The company who run it rewarded the extremely unlucky lad wif all expenses paid trip to the return leg to camp neu!! Which was decent of them, if sportinglfe got hold of this u culd be winging ur way to aintree or sumfin!! It may not have been for a million but was life changing dough in anyone's book and much more unfortunate than the footie backer considering it had the race won!! It made  the regional news for flips sakes, a fox hunters like!!! 

When ur meant for a big win ull soon come in to big money in sum other means of a big win. I swear by that view. So do a few more lotto lines than normal 2mo and we'll see 
  • Options
    cleansweepcleansweep Member Posts: 598
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Friday : Makes my win at cleansweeps expense a bit rotten. Jackpot paid £36000 to £1 and as you say it would have been a lot more with Oscar rather than Salsify
    Posted by vaigret
    Thats racing! and why we love it! and hate it!
    I just hope Joesman pulls off his coup with On His Own!
    If you want to know the horse that will be leading and fall after the last fence I've backed Swing Bill at 100/1 lol
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: Cheltenham Friday : Thats racing! and why we love it! and hate it! I just hope Joesman pulls off his coup with On His Own! If you want to know the horse that will be leading and fall after the last fence I've backed Swing Bill at 100/1 lol
    Posted by cleansweep
    I know mate but **** unfair

and thnx Bell