You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

5.00 - £5.50 250gtd

THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
edited April 2013 in Community Suggestions
this tourney started out as £500gtd and has now halved in prize pool,  how about changing it to a £22.00 buy in 1k gtd ( freezout ).

Comments

• Options
    SUPERSNEDDSUPERSNEDD Member Posts: 910
    edited March 2013
    In Response to 5.00 - £5.50 250gtd:
    this tourney started out as £500gtd and has now halved in prize pool,  how about changing it to a £22.00 buy in 1k gtd ( freezout ).
    Posted by THEROCK573
    ...............Or move it to 7pm and it will make it back to £500 Guaranteed, maybe more?
  • Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited April 2013
    Hi,

I've spoken to the relevant people and they will look into this, but i've been told that the tounrnament wasn't performing as expected, and that we'll be looking at including some more tea time tournaments as the Summer months roll in.

Thanks
    Lee
  • Options
    SUPERSNEDDSUPERSNEDD Member Posts: 910
    edited April 2013

Thanks for the reply Lee, it used to be at 20:50 and I always tried to play it as it's a great tourney, then you moved it to 17:00 which a lot of people who work dayshift can't make as it is too early and also very close to tea time.

I reckon if you go anywhere from 7-9pm with this tourney, it will draw in regularly between 30 and 50 entrants every night.
  • Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited April 2013
    Thanks, i'll be sure to pass your comments on.