You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Looking to join team

PokerRollPokerRoll Member Posts: 7
edited July 2013 in Team Talk
Anyone out there will take me ?

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Looking to join team:
    Anyone out there will take me ?
    Posted by PokerRoll
    Hi PokerRoll
    Here is some info on Joining TPT (Team Poker Titans) Let me know if its something you are interested in.

Monday Forum DTD

On Monday Nights we play the Forum DTD where you can win Free Prizes each week and also Monthly prizes. We also run a league against the other forum teams for a bit of fun and banter.

The Monday Forum DTD consists of the following tourneys, which you will find in the lobby on Mondays....

DTD1 (£2.20) Deepstack

DTD2 (£1.10) Deepstack

DTD3 £2.20) NLH

Your best 2 scores from these 2 tourneys count towards the league and the added prizes. You will also have to post your name & team (TPT) in the "Monday Forum DTD thread" in "General Poker Chat" section of the forum each week that you are available to play.

Friday Orfordable League

On Friday Evenings we also run a Monthly League Called the "Friday Orfordable"

Orfordable (£3.30) Deepstack

Again you will have to post your name in the "Friday Orfordable Thread" in General Poker Chat section of the forum at the beginning of each Month. (There is one running tonight)

Non of the above is compulsory, just as and when you are available to play, but hopefully you will find it very enjoyable and return on a regular basis.

Please also post your Tournament Cashes in the TPT thread as FlyingDagg our Vice Captain keeps a running total and does a top Job too I might add.

Ok - Just one more thing

1. We have our very own website & forum as listed below, so please take a look.........it would be nice to see a few more get involved. There is also a "CHATBOX" Facility where some of us have been meeting up and having a chat before the start of the games on Mondays.

web: www.teampokertitans.co.uk

Forum: http://teampokertitans.team-talk.net/

Don't worry about how good you are, we are here for a bit of poker & fun and accept players at any level. We will also help and encourage any aspect of your game.

If you need any help with anything at all (Including your game) just ask on the TPT Thread and i'm sure your team mates will help you out.

Pop by and say hello on the TPT Thread.

Best Regards

Pokertrev (TPT Captain)

• Options
    JONES84JONES84 Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2013
    anyone help!? im looking for a team :)
  • Options
    haylez83haylez83 Member Posts: 345
    edited June 2013
    I would very much love to join a team, since i have restarted playing again i must admit i have learnt many lessons and would like to join a team that would help me improve.

and also the shouting each other on in comps is what i really miss.

• Options
    JeffterJeffter Member Posts: 658
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Looking to join team:
    I would very much love to join a team, since i have restarted playing again i must admit i have learnt many lessons and would like to join a team that would help me improve. and also the shouting each other on in comps is what i really miss.
    Posted by haylez83
    Hi haylez - tpt wud be glad to have ya - just post on our team thread - and captain pokertrev will get back to ya

cheers
  • Options
    haylez83haylez83 Member Posts: 345
    edited June 2013
    thanks i will do it now, if i can find where to post it.lol

not sure of my way around this comunity

In Response to Re: Looking to join team : Hi haylez - tpt wud be glad to have ya - just post on our team thread - and captain pokertrev will get back to ya cheers
    Posted by Jeffter

• Options
    jjjachjjjach Member Posts: 3,393
    edited June 2013
    I would very much love to join a team, since i have restarted playing again i must admit i have learnt many lessons and would like to join a team that would help me improve. and also the shouting each other on in comps is what i really miss.
    Posted by haylez83
    Hi haylez83,paul,you are already in TPT mate.Look on our website,you will see my response to your post.Gl on the tables.
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited June 2013
    Hi Haylez

The TPT (Team Poker Titans) Thread is HERE

Just click on the link - welcome
  • Options
    guardsman1guardsman1 Member Posts: 100
    edited July 2013
    Trev 
     see that I am still not listed on the web site has being a member of TPT , could we do something about this thanks John
  • Options
    biggib8030biggib8030 Member Posts: 66
    edited July 2013
    lookin for a decent team too join... just finish 4th in 8k bounty... 7th in 3000 gtd an 3rd in min last week...