You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Depositing money from cash tables...

SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
edited April 2013 in Community Help & Advice
I don't know if this has been asked before, or if it is even logistically possible, but I figured it would be a good idea (well, for me at least) to be able to deposit funds directly from a cash table.

Say, for instance, the maximum buy-in for the table is £100, and I'm sitting there with £150. It would be nice to have the option to slip fifty quid back into my account.

It would make me feel like I am making a profit (every now and then), rather than parading around the table with a big stack, and scaring others into thinking I am awesome -

- which, of course, I am.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Die_hardDie_hard Member Posts: 338
    edited April 2013
    So you want to donk someone for a buyin then ship the winnings back to your account then play with your original buyin!? lol

Erm, no. 1) Morally wrong, 2) Not (ever) going to happen.

I guess you can always 'hit and run' - along to another table. That could be your new thing.
  • Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited April 2013
    Hi there,

I'm presuming you don't mean you want to just be able to deposit funds into your account whilst at the cash table? If you are there is already a cashier function in place to do this.

If you are talking about reducing the amount of money you have at the cash table by putting cash back into your account, this would come under our reducing policy so i'm afraid this isn't allowed.
    You can see details of the reducing policy here..

Hope that answers your query.

Regards
    Lee
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for answering the question...

I have read that but I'm still unsure how it applies to what I've said. I don't want to leave the table, just take the amount I have at the table back to the maximum allowable. I'm still sitting there playing. I don't really get how this is covered by the Reducing Policy.