You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

pop ups crash pages when replying to posts

snorkysnorky Member Posts: 180
edited April 2013 in Community Suggestions
How hard is it to get simple software right .If you reply to a post and a pop up occurs saying enter this or that it crashes the page and you lose your reply.

Been going on for ages sort it out.

Comments

• Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited April 2013

Copy from notepad then paste to message field.

You only moan about the site anyway, so prob not a bad thing!!!!!!! lol

• Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited April 2013
    Hi,

Apologies for this, we know it must be frustrating. The forum softwware is 3rd party software integrated into the site, and there are a few issues such as this one, hopefully to be ironed out when an upgrade is done.

Can i ask which browser you are using? Have you tried another?

Thanks
    Lee
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: pop ups crash pages when replying to posts:
    Hi, Apologies for this, we know it must be frustrating. The forum softwware is 3rd party software integrated into the site, and there are a few issues such as this one, hopefully to be ironed out when an upgrade is done. Can i ask which browser you are using? Have you tried another? Thanks Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    ie 9 windows 8.

Thankyou lee sorry for the tone me bad... but poker does that to people even negranue loses it occasionally. 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: pop ups crash pages when replying to posts:
    Copy from notepad then paste to message field. You only moan about the site anyway, so prob not a bad thing!!!!!!! lol
    Posted by davelufc
    Rather than sky fix it. 

Moaning about the site is not something I am alone in, it counteracts the people who continue to say get a gzillion hand samples and then you can have an opinion.

And until I win a golden ticket prize I will continue to moan, as three times I have entered and won nothing. How much more proof do you need that something is not right here.
    The law of averages sais I should have at least an HD telly and six ipads by now!
    I might not even enter the next Golden Ticket draw out of protest. Then again sky would probably fix it so I won a car or something.

Genuinely sorry if I moan I think it is in my nature. The Mrs should let me go out and drink more I guess