You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Star Skypoker player

candicandi Member Posts: 2,162
edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,
         Most of you have probably come across me on the tables at one time or another. Hi and lots of love to all of you.
What i would like to ask is what makes a Star Skypoker player? Drop us a line and let me know you`re thoughts.    

In the meantime, may i wish you all every success at the tables!

Best of luck and lots of love,

Candiheart xxxxxxx

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2009

Ps: I would also like to hear what it is about you, that makes you a Star Skypoker player!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Star Skypoker player:
    Hi guys,          Most of you have probably come across me on the tables at one time or another. Hi and lots of love to all of you. What i would like to ask is what makes a Star Skypoker player? Drop us a line and let me know you`re thoughts.        In the meantime, may i wish you all every success at the tables!              Best of luck and lots of love,                Candiheart xxxxxxx
    Posted by candi
    Knowing that you can beat anyone in the world makes you a star poker player!
    Cheers,
    Robin
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Star Skypoker player:
    In Response to Star Skypoker player : Knowing that you can beat anyone in the world makes you a star poker player! Cheers, Robin
    Posted by scaraman18

Hi robin and thankyou for your thoughts. Knowing that you can beat anyone in the world is a great idea hunni but has anyone ever achieved this status in the world of poker, in particular Skypoker? If so, what was it or is it about them that made/makes them the best!?

In the meantime, may i wish you all the luck in the world in your journey to become our No 1 Star Skypoker player!

Game on!

Lots of love,

Candi  xxxx
  • Options
    edited June 2009

I think that the greatest players in the poker world are the ones that are able to try different things in different situations, players that are able to change their game according to surroundings and opponents most of the time cash in.

thats my opinion anyway good luck at the tables hunni xxx

• Options
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Star Skypoker player:
    I think that the greatest players in the poker world are the ones that are able to try different things in different situations, players that are able to change their game according to surroundings and opponents most of the time cash in. thats my opinion anyway good luck at the tables hunni xxx
    Posted by MegaRat
    Hi megarat and thankyou for your thoughts. Yes i absolutely agree with what you say. You have to adapt to where you find yourself at the table and who you find yourself with. So being adaptabe you think is the key to being a Star Skypoker player, anything else?

In the meantime all the very best of luck at the tables hunni

lots of love

Candi xxxx