You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Entire roll on Undertaker?

ajs4385ajs4385 Member Posts: 455
edited July 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat

1/14

Surley its free money?

Comments

• Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited April 2013
    Rather put it on cena.   Also the bookies will have a limit on how much you can bet.  Probs about 200 max on shittt like that.
  • Options
    jackdajackda Member Posts: 501
    edited April 2013
    How dare you call it shitt,next you will call it fixed.
    Although Cena to win is a bigger certainty sadly imo
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited April 2013
     Not too sure if u watched the doc yet on cm punk on sky they talk about how when he firstwon the belt it was just about having someone to hold onto it while there were bigger names on the roster and then when they felt the time was right on the night of an unforrgiven ppv they wrote it in that he would get jumped out the back and didn't get to defend or lose his belt it just was given up for grabs.

He was left disgusted by this , beyond all the script writing etc etc he as a person and not a performer was fed up wif the way he was treated.

Then the whole story ofhim leaving the company was true. Then the writers came to cm punk with a blank page an said he was free to air his grievances and thus the whole 'pipe bomb' thing was born. 

He then went on to hold the belt for well over a year and although John cana beats the rock for the tile tomorrow night and is very much 'their guy' , they see punk as the man o the underdog and everyday joe and wouldn't be overly shocked if they've plotted him the man to end the streak, undertaker himself  has spoken previously on how he'd prefer it to be beaten than not!

Summary - back cena instead with ur bankroll as its common knowledge he wins, undertaker v punk...... U just never know!!! 
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Entire roll on Undertaker?:
    1/14 Surley its free money?
    Posted by ajs4385
    yes he will never lose the streak
  • Options
    jimmyjazzejimmyjazze Member Posts: 47
    edited April 2013
    Better check with the script writers before you place bet
  • Options
    ajs4385ajs4385 Member Posts: 455
    edited April 2013

I do think cena is a dead cert too.

Biggest problem punk has got in wwe is he wont get the artificial help that others have. Ever noticed he has drug free tattood on his fingers.

• Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Entire roll on Undertaker?:
    Better check with the script writers before you place bet
    Posted by jimmyjazze
    This would have been remotely funny if all the above posts didn't elude to the fact that it is scripted and outcome decided  beforehand! Nice try though, but I doubt  Peter kay will be losing any sleep tonight
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    My big tip is for Orton to turn heel again against Sheamus and Big Show.Really needs something to happen to him and wwe desperately lacking in top "bad guys" at the moment(except the soon to be legend that is FAN-DAN-GO)
  • Options
    edited April 2013

agree with the cena winning aswell, nailed on certainty, even bigger certainty is dolph ziggler comes down after the match and cashes in his money in the bank brief case and wins the title from cena,

• Options
    edited April 2013
    My big tip is for Orton to turn heel again against Sheamus and Big Show.Really needs something to happen to him and wwe desperately lacking in top "bad guys" at the moment(except the soon to be legend that is FAN-DAN-GO)
    Posted by jackda
    that sh1testabber shouldnt even be on the card, taking a spot of cesaro whos awesome!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully they go that route with good ol ziggy but I reckon h ell either do it for del rios belt and win or do as u say against cena but actually cena pin him in about 10 secs!!! That would be an awful ending. Would be quality for ol ziggy to cash in and win v cena but can't see it - more likely a golden handshake from the rock passing on the torch of company to cena. 

Re orton - it was touted that he would fight VS seamus initially as a heel so ur prediction he turns heel tomorrow seems plausible. Hate del rio as a face thot he was the bees knees when he first arrived!! 
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    anyway im glad to see that im not the only grown man that still watches wrestling, haha.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hopefully they go that route with good ol ziggy but I reckon h ell either do it for del rios belt and win or do as u say against cena but actually cena pin him in about 10 secs!!! That would be an awful ending. Would be quality for ol ziggy to cash in and win v cena but can't see it - more likely a golden handshake from the rock passing on the torch of company to cena.  Re orton - it was touted that he would fight VS seamus initially as a heel so ur prediction he turns heel tomorrow seems plausible. Hate del rio as a face thot he was the bees knees when he first arrived!! 
    Posted by BELL_POKER

Couldn't agree more.It was the way they did it that I couldn't understand.Just out of the blue,with no build up or reason whatsoever.
  • Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited April 2013
    if you bet your whole roll on undertaker your an idiot lol nothings a cert 

even though i think undertaker will win no way would i bet on a wrestling match as it is rigged
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    if you bet your whole roll on undertaker your an idiot lol nothings a cert  even though i think undertaker will win no way would i bet on a wrestling match as it is rigged
    Posted by reeler
    Its predetermined not rigged
  • Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited April 2013
    agree with the cena winning aswell, nailed on certainty, even bigger certainty is dolph ziggler comes down after the match and cashes in his money in the bank brief case and wins the title from cena,
    Posted by THEROCK573
    what odds would u like? :)

the mitb briefcase ziggler has can only be used for the world heavyweight title. the money in the bank ppv has 2 briefcase winners, 1 for each brand or title, and cena won the other, challenged for the wwe title and became the first to not cash it in successfully.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    if you bet your whole roll on undertaker your an idiot lol nothings a cert  even though i think undertaker will win no way would i bet on a wrestling match as it is rigged
    Posted by reeler
    why not?, your betting on who you think will win just like you would in a football game, dosent matter wheter is rigged as you put it or not, if you have knowledge then its power.
  • Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited April 2013
    skybet dont do multiples on their wrestling betting but a few sites do, ive seen a few bets banded around of between 2/1 and 4/1 (depending on time n site) for the main 4, cena taker hhh and ryback. defo worth a look
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: Entire roll on Undertaker? : what odds would u like? :) the mitb briefcase ziggler has can only be used for the world heavyweight title. the money in the bank ppv has 2 briefcase winners, 1 for each brand or title, and cena won the other, challenged for the wwe title and became the first to not cash it in successfully.
    Posted by TINTIN
    oh rite didnt realise that i stand corrected, you wouldnt have deep enough pockets to take a bet off me anyway so dont try being paddy power!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    cody rhodes sneaks on the card with a snorefest tag team match v them 2 twits who dance - an ultimate sign of talent, like cesaro, being underused. cesaro was top billing a few weeks ago now the other nite on raw they didnt even play him in wif music it was just like he was of those wee weasels called johnny john bob johnson they used to fish out so kamala could belly flop them after 5 secs and no1 would care. 

would have rhodes any day of the week over orton or seamus, whether they were heels or faces, never really cared for either , whereas rhodes imo has been best heel, other than maybe aforementioned Del Rio, in recent memory. i quite like the character Swagger has been given and grrovy heel music! ziggler gonna be one of those champs wholl hav AJ (the lovely AJ) in corner wholl distract refs and throw in the odd steelchair, just like the good old days  : ) 

and i hope to god they start to make good use of daniel bryan as a singles competitor again, while keeping his heelish, but in a proper pantomime way, persona. hes the best thing in it by a mile , another i couldnt care less for when a face and now baaam all the yes chants this time last year and hes been the best thing in it since austin