You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Have I been ripped off by SKYPOKER here......?

RedmerleRedmerle Member Posts: 13
edited April 2013 in Community Help & Advice
I entered two £5 "Double your Money" sit and goes, which I lost in the first one.  In the second one however, I was down to the final four players.  Player one went all, in as did I, player three went all in also. Player 4 folded.

Pockets were shown... player 1 had A(Diamonds)J(Hearts), I had AQ (both hearts), player three had KK...

Flop was: 6(clubs),K(Diamond).6(Diamond)
Turn: 9 (Hearts)
River: 10 (Clubs)

Player 3 had us both covered by a country mile and took all chips (Player 1 had a handful of chips more than me (say 50)).  However, I didn't get paid, even though out of the two losing hands, I had the better one.

Spoke to sky on the live chat and I might as well have just banged me head repeatedly against a brick wall.  Yes you were very helpful Hayley F (NOT!)...

Anyone have a clue why I didn't get paid?  Cos I'm going to phone SKY to complain and didn't want to look stupid.

Comments

• Options
    REDARROW61REDARROW61 Member Posts: 443
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Have I been ripped off by SKYPOKER here......?:
    I entered two £5 "Double your Money" sit and goes, which I lost in the first one.  In the second one however, I was down to the final four players.  Player one went all, in as did I, player three went all in also. Player 4 folded. Pockets were shown... player 1 had A(Diamonds)J(Hearts), I had AQ (both hearts), player three had KK... Flop was: 6(clubs),K(Diamond).6(Diamond) Turn: 9 (Hearts) River: 10 (Clubs) Player 3 had us both covered by a country mile and took all chips (Player 1 had a handful of chips more than me (say 50)).  However, I didn't get paid, even though out of the two losing hands, I had the better one. Spoke to sky on the live chat and I might as well have just banged me head repeatedly against a brick wall.  Yes you were very helpful Hayley F (NOT!)... Anyone have a clue why I didn't get paid?  Cos I'm going to phone SKY to complain and didn't want to look stupid.
    Posted by Redmerle
    Its my beleif if you both go out at the same time the biggest stack wins
  • Options
    SolarCarroSolarCarro Member Posts: 2,273
    edited April 2013
    I entered two £5 "Double your Money" sit and goes, which I lost in the first one.  In the second one however, I was down to the final four players.  Player one went all, in as did I, player three went all in also. Player 4 folded. Pockets were shown... player 1 had A(Diamonds)J(Hearts), I had AQ (both hearts), player three had KK... Flop was: 6(clubs),K(Diamond).6(Diamond) Turn: 9 (Hearts) River: 10 (Clubs) Player 3 had us both covered by a country mile and took all chips (Player 1 had a handful of chips more than me (say 50)).  However, I didn't get paid, even though out of the two losing hands, I had the better one. Spoke to sky on the live chat and I might as well have just banged me head repeatedly against a brick wall.  Yes you were very helpful Hayley F (NOT!)... Anyone have a clue why I didn't get paid?  Cos I'm going to phone SKY to complain and didn't want to look stupid.
    Posted by Redmerle
    The fact you had the second best hand is irrelevant, you were both beaten by the larger stack

In this case (the same as in live poker) the player with the largest stack going into the hand is placed higher so as you said he had 50 chips more than you then he is placed higher I am afraid

Dave
  • Options
    Die_hardDie_hard Member Posts: 338
    edited April 2013
    Yes, goes off stack sizes in that situation. 

UL that big stack had a monster. 
  • Options
    windamonwindamon Member Posts: 219
    edited April 2013
    Posted by Redmerle
    solar is quite right, but yiu should not call a all in on the bubble when there is someone to act after you.unless of course you find yself in b/b small stacked with AQ suited,thats a diff matter.if you had of pleyed this way you would of cashed!. but back to the point,no you have not been ripped off you just are not aware of the rules of hold em.