You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

night time satellite to next day tournies?

kingbeavkingbeav Member Posts: 7
edited April 2013 in Community Suggestions
anyone have any veiws on this ? imo it would boost the number of people online at night

Comments

• Options
    Sky_SamSky_Sam Member Posts: 738
    edited April 2013
    Hey Kingbeav,

Yeah this sounds like something we could setup quite easily.

What would you like to see? Really late at night (the next morning) satellites into a later event/early event the next day/main event/different event?

Let us know! :)
  • Options
    kingbeavkingbeav Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2013
    hi sam thanks for the reply . i was mainly thinking about night time sats ( after 10 30 until around 3 ) into  the next days events ( main mini side speed bounty ) . also maybe direct sats to the luch time tournies ( 12 o clock 22 pound buy in and 1 o clock 11  pound buy in ) .
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ok, I don't see why not but let me forward this on to the relevant people.

Stay tuned!
  • Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited April 2013
    Hi Kingbeav,

We did actually do this some time ago, running 2 late night satellites into the next day's main event.
    They didn't prove very popular so were scrapped.
    As Sam says though, we will pass it on to the powers that be!

Thanks
    Lee
  • Options
    BarlickerBarlicker Member Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: night time satellite to next day tournies?:
    Hi Kingbeav, We did actually do this some time ago, running 2 late night satellites into the next day's main event. They didn't prove very popular so were scrapped. As Sam says though, we will pass it on to the powers that be! Thanks Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee

I don't have time during the week to play the bigger tournaments , so satellites arn't much good to me  then . Tho' I can find time for satellites during the week !  . Why not make it the if you win a satellite ( during the week ) , then you can enter Main tournaments at a later date ( not just for the same night )  . That way you can play satellites during the week and enter the main tournie at the weekend if you qualify  or at any future date  for that matter .
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hi Barlicker,

It sounds like a good idea but, at the moment, it might be hard to do.

All prizes from tournaments are credicted automatically, so the system instantly enters the winners into the next leg of the satellite chain, if you get me.

Might be something that we think about in the furutre, but I assume it would be a while off.

Thanks. :(
  • Options
    BarlickerBarlicker Member Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: night time satellite to next day tournies?:
    Hi Barlicker, It sounds like a good idea but, at the moment, it might be hard to do. All prizes from tournaments are credicted automatically, so the system instantly enters the winners into the next leg of the satellite chain, if you get me. Might be something that we think about in the furutre, but I assume it would be a while off. Thanks. :(
    Posted by Sky_Sam

Thanks Sam  , Nice of you to consider this .