You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New player bonus

KeithicusKeithicus Member Posts: 3
edited April 2013 in Community Help & Advice
Probably a stupid question, but...
I joined Sky Poker recently, depositing £100 after watching Sky Poker on TV
The guy said 'deposit your money and recieve 200% bonus up to £500
This implies it is instant. Now I am not that naive, but when does the 200% bonus actually kick in?
Grateful for your help.

Comments

• Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited April 2013
    C + P from promo page... Hope this helps.

200% first deposit bonus

1. Your maximum eligible bonus amount will be determined on your 1st successful deposit only. Further deposits made will not count towards determining your bonus amount.

2. Your bonus will be released £10 at a time. Each time you earn 500 poker points, £10 will be credited to your account within 72 hours of reaching the 500 point threshold

3. The maximum bonus amount that can be earned as part of this offer is £500 for a 1st deposit of £250 or more and earning 25000 poker points in the promotional period.

4. Your bonus will be added to your cash balance but will be non-withdrawable. You must play through the bonus amount once before it can be withdrawn

5. Poker Points are awarded for all types of Poker play on our real money tables whether it be Cash Tables, Sit n Go's and Multi Table Tournaments. Click here to learn about earning poker points.

6. You will receive a weekly email providing details of the progress you have made in releasing your bonus

7. New customers will have 30 days from the date of registration to claim all of their bonus entitlement

8. The 500 poker points awarded on registration do not count towards the earning requirements of this promotion.

• Options
    Sky_SamSky_Sam Member Posts: 738
    edited April 2013
    Hey Keithicus, 

You can see the full T&Cs and how the bonus is credited here.

Thanks!
  • Options
    KeithicusKeithicus Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Thanks guys.
    I just feel a bit cheated.
    When they said on the telly:'make your deposit and recieve your 200% bonus' is seemed like it was going to be given straight away. It's not easy to simply 'recieve' your bonus, is it?
    I know it's not mesnt to be, and I am not particularly naive, but I think Sky Poker could be a little clearer about it, and mention it motr prominently thean buried in T&Cs.
    Gripe over
  • Options
    reelerreeler Member Posts: 416
    edited April 2013
    always a catch
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: New player bonus:
    always a catch
    Posted by reeler
    Why is there a catch?? Just because OP didn`t read T & C`s makes it all a big fix eh??

Not sticking up for sky, just pointing out that he didn`t undersand the promo.

I`m lazy, gimme some free money NOW.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: New player bonus : Why is there a catch?? Just because OP didn`t read T & C`s makes it all a big fix eh?? Not sticking up for sky, just pointing out that he didn`t undersand the promo. I`m lazy, gimme some free money NOW.
    Posted by davelufc
    why would it be lazy it states clearly in big writing that you get a bonus if you put money on the site so hardly lazy 

• Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: New player bonus : why would it be lazy it states clearly in big writing that you get a bonus if you put money on the site so hardly lazy 
    Posted by reeler
    tc is yer catch ha ha