You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PUNCHESTOWN FESTIVAL DAY 1

BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
edited April 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
6.05  CLASSIC MOVE (NAP) 10/1
6.40  BACK IN FOCUS 10/3 

Comments

• Options
    wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,527
    edited April 2013

3.40 Punchestown Near Perfection 7/4
    4.20                        Champagne Fever 11/8
    4.55                         Tennis Cap 7/1
    5.30                          Sprinter Sacre 1/7
    6.05                           Moyle Park 7/4
    6.40                           Back In Focus 10/3
    7.15                            Sub Lieutenant sp

• Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited April 2013
    I'm really not understanding why Ruby, and the pundits/bookmakers/and above experts on here are favouring Back In Focus over Boston Bob???

Back in Focus needed all 4 miles at Cheltenham to get the better of Tofino Bay. Boston Bob had a better field beaten when it came down at the last in the RSA. It will only be its 4th run of the season and be fresher. Also, I think it's simply the better horse. 
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited April 2013

3.40 - send for paddy 8/1 £10.00 E/W

4.20 - jezki 13/8 £40.00 win

4.55 - beef to heels 16/1 £10.00 E/W

6.05 - moyle park 15/8 £40.00 win

6.40 - back in focus 3/1 £30.00 win
  • Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    edited April 2013

GOLD TURTLE 
                                                    LAST RACE PUNCHESTOWN

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,313
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: PUNCHESTOWN FESTIVAL DAY 1:
    I'm really not understanding why Ruby, and the pundits/bookmakers/and above experts on here are favouring Back In Focus over Boston Bob??? Back in Focus needed all 4 miles at Cheltenham to get the better of Tofino Bay. Boston Bob had a better field beaten when it came down at the last in the RSA. It will only be its 4th run of the season and be fresher. Also, I think it's simply the better horse. 
    Posted by joesman1
    As you right ly say Neil all the above got it wrong but I'm afraid you did as well. F appears on Boston Bob's form too much now LOL
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: PUNCHESTOWN FESTIVAL DAY 1 : As you right ly say Neil all the above got it wrong but I'm afraid you did as well. F appears on Boston Bob's form too much now LOL
    Posted by vaigret
    That is true Terrence. It certainly wasn't beat when it came down though.
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited April 2013
    I'm really not understanding why Ruby, and the pundits/bookmakers/and above experts on here are favouring Back In Focus over Boston Bob??? Back in Focus needed all 4 miles at Cheltenham to get the better of Tofino Bay. Boston Bob had a better field beaten when it came down at the last in the RSA. It will only be its 4th run of the season and be fresher. Also, I think it's simply the better horse. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Because sometimes some of us just blindly follow the Mullins / Walsh combo and there's not much more to it!! And sometimes some of us miss the combo ala Briar Hill at 25/1 in champion bumper and go "good gosh I'll not be letting that happen again!"

Backed Sizin Machine in the big h'cap win only, was sick to see Il Fenomino get his head in front as backed this one in the county hurdle last month. So that's him and GODSMEJUDGE in the last few days that were losers for me at chelters and have since sluiced up without the burden of my shillings on their backs