You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

being unlucky and playing with people with no idea!!!

ace-sharkace-shark Member Posts: 4
edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
3 hands on the trot. AK, AQ, and A2 suited. Everyhand I put a re raise in on a cash table and i was called with idiots with K4 off suite and Q3 off suite. What goes through peoples minds to call with such utter rubbish especially on a cash game?? Is it having more money than sense? or is it that these people have no sense at all? Or am i just being a sore loser. I am unsure and would love to hear other peoples loses and their feelings about ridiculous calls.

Thanks

Dave
ace-shark

Comments

• kirstiikirstii Member Posts: 787
    edited July 2009
    I think players at low stakes cash games will call with a wide variety of hands, i've had aces cracked by 45 suited in a 5/10p cash game. I reckon these people think that if they hit then they will get paid big time because it's hard to put them on these hands.

It can be hard to take but it's part of the game,
  • beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited July 2009
    It's their money, any two cards can win.

You can't complain if someone gives you a good bet and you lose, that negates the point of what you are doing surely?
  • bonniedogbonniedog Member Posts: 42
    edited July 2009
    Its sounds like you are complaining, do you only want them to call with hands that are beating you?