You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lobby Refresh Problem

Mr__SpoonsMr__Spoons Member Posts: 2
edited May 2013 in Community Help & Advice
Is anyone else having problems with the lobby refreshing? Its happening for me on the lobby window for an individual tournament, where the tournament status does not update, and the main Sky Poker site where the status of SnG and Tournaments does not update. Its been like it for a couple of days now.

I can work around by manually refreshing, and the Game Info within a tournament works fine. I have not changed anything at all on my PC so I'm reasonably sure its not my end.

Comments

• Options
    rurarixrurarix Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Lobby Refresh Problem:
    Is anyone else having problems with the lobby refreshing? Its happening for me on the lobby window for an individual tournament, where the tournament status does not update, and the main Sky Poker site where the status of SnG and Tournaments does not update. Its been like it for a couple of days now. I can work around by manually refreshing, and the Game Info within a tournament works fine. I have not changed anything at all on my PC so I'm reasonably sure its not my end.
    Posted by Mr__Spoons
    Hello mate. I have the same problem, but in my case cash tables do not refresh. Same here about 2 days. All the best.
  • Options
    PEACEPAWPEACEPAW Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Ibeen happening to me for last couple of days too

n Response to Re: Lobby Refresh Problem:
    In Response to Lobby Refresh Problem : Hello mate. I have the same problem, but in my case cash tables do not refresh. Same here about 2 days. All the best.
    Posted by rurarix
  • Options
    CBFCCBFC Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    Same here too
  • Options
    gman442gman442 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    same for me - browser and air applet.  makes me not want to play.
    In Response to Re: Lobby Refresh Problem:
    Same here too
    Posted by CBFC
  • Options
    Mr__SpoonsMr__Spoons Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    I'm glad its not just me. Hopefully someone will do something about it.

I didn't mention cash games because I very rarely play them, but I've checked and I get the same problem with them as well.
  • Options
    LunarTykeLunarTyke Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    I'm glad its not just me. Hopefully someone will do something about it. I didn't mention cash games because I very rarely play them, but I've checked and I get the same problem with them as well.
    Posted by Mr__Spoons
    Me too
  • Options
    BarlickerBarlicker Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: Lobby Refresh Problem : Me too
    Posted by LunarTyke

im experiencing same problem . Contacted tech support last night , and they said clear " cache" on PC , but still not working correctly .  Definitely something with the software update from a couple of days back .
  • Options
    CBFCCBFC Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    It's ok for me now think it's been sorted :)
  • Options
    rurarixrurarix Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    yeah, confirm.