You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

how do I know if my cash4points bonus has been paid into my account?

As it says on the tin. Havent noticed it go in and on my account page it says april cash 4 points adjustment is £0.00?

Comments

• Options
    DrSharpDrSharp Member Posts: 1,213
    edited May 2013
    Ok. Found it. Lol.

if a mod sees this then pls remove.
  • Options
    mackstermackster Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    I know this is probably a stupid question but does the cash for points that you earn in May get payed on the 1st June any answers would be much appreciated
  • Options
    TINTINTINTIN Member Posts: 1,612
    edited May 2013
    In Response to new cash for points:
    I know this is probably a stupid question but does the cash for points that you earn in May get payed on the 1st June any answers would be much appreciated
    Posted by mackster
    cash for points or the rewards its now called are paid out on the 5th business of the month unless you are a priority member who has earned 10,000 points in the previous month who receive theirs on the 1st business day.

so june its the 3rd for priority and the 7th for everyone else
  • Options
    mackstermackster Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: new cash for points:
    In Response to new cash for points : cash for points or the rewards its now called are paid out on the 5th business of the month unless you are a priority member who has earned 10,000 points in the previous month who receive theirs on the 1st business day. so june its the 3rd for priority and the 7th for everyone else
    Posted by TINTIN
    Unfortunately I am everyone else so the 7th it is.Thanks for the info TINTIN