You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

tournament problems

powsiepowsie Member Posts: 1
edited June 2013 in Community Help & Advice
I'm currently in a tournament but unable to play as my cards remain face down and I am not given any betting options. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondLucDiamondLuc Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2013
    I've been having a lot of this last few days where cards are slow to turn over and/or timing out saying my actions were not completed in time, asked at table and noone else seemed to be having issues sooo annoying after ive raised the pot

Hope the downtime is to help resolve this
  • Options
    CBFCCBFC Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: tournament problems:
    I've been having a lot of this last few days where cards are slow to turn over and/or timing out saying my actions were not completed in time, asked at table and noone else seemed to be having issues sooo annoying after ive raised the pot Hope the downtime is to help resolve this
    Posted by DiamondLuc
    I'm having the same problem
  • Options
    CBFCCBFC Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    That was last night not tried today
  • Options
    farrelly04farrelly04 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    Hi can anyone help? I am new customer on sky poker. I deposited money. Was asked to join in some online betting for real money. I accepted, it took the money for the tournament. But I started getting connection problems. Basically it cost me £50.  But I didn't play tournament. Is thearanything I can do. 
  • Options
    EASYFIXEASYFIX Member Posts: 332
    edited June 2013
    try logging out and then back in again, sometimes the software just seems to get stuck...