You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Birmingham seat as prize

ausbantamausbantam Member Posts: 6
edited May 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi guys,

As a relative new comer to online poker, and one used to playing freerolls, I was thrilled to finish 1st in today's (16th May) £250 Special FR. 

On the tournmanent listing it states that the person finishing first wins a seat at the Birmingham SPT, but I havent received any message/notification saying anything about this.

How do I confirm I did receive the seat and what to do next? Also, though I hope to get the time to attend, should I not get time off work is there a cash alternative to the seat? 

Comments

• Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited May 2013
    In Response to SPT Birmingham seat as prize:
    Hi guys, As a relative new comer to online poker, and one used to playing freerolls, I was thrilled to finish 1st in today's (16th May) £250 Special FR.  On the tournmanent listing it states that the person finishing first wins a seat at the Birmingham SPT, but I havent received any message/notification saying anything about this. How do I confirm I did receive the seat and what to do next? Also, though I hope to get the time to attend, should I not get time off work is there a cash alternative to the seat? 
    Posted by ausbantam
    1 look in the SPT Tournament lobby to see if your alias is in there

2 if it is, turn up for a 2pm start on 8th June

3 Doubt there will be a cash alternative, but I have forwarded the question for you for a response
  • Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited May 2013
    You are in the tournament I am told

"will need to contact customer care if he can’t make it, however no cash alternative will be offered."
  • Options
    ausbantamausbantam Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT Birmingham seat as prize:
    You are in the tournament I am told " will need to contact customer care if he can’t make it, however no cash alternative will be offered."
    Posted by SPT
    Thanks guys. I can definately make it now and have found where the seat list is. Looking forward to my first face-to-face tournament
  • Options
    DIZZY61DIZZY61 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013

dizzy61 first time qualified hope i can get there
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited May 2013
    Well done guys. SPTs are great fun ao I'm sure you'll love it. See you at Birmingham.
  • Options
    DIZZY61DIZZY61 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    thanks