You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cash Jackpot?

forest1953forest1953 Member Posts: 2
edited May 2013 in Community Suggestions
I'm fairly new to poker.....and this is my first post.......please bear with me if this idea has been put forward before

My idea is for  a rolling cash jackpot maybe starting at the 5/10 tables or a higher level perhaps

Just one table to start and more tables can be added if proving popular

Each player pays a higher % of rake with all the money going to the prize fund

The jackpot could be won for example...if say your hole cards are AK suited and the hand is concluded at the river with Q J 10 9 8 of the same suit [in any order] a royal flush plus two

50% of the jackpot could go to the winning hand 25% to the other players at that same table and 25% to the next prize fund. All it would take would be promotion a table and £100 start fund from Sky

Maybe the multi-table players might be prepared to play one higher rake table as the selling point would be that the more you play the more chance you have of landing the jackpot 

Feel free to shoot me down if you feel this is a bad suggestion

Comments

• Options
    forest1953forest1953 Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Cash Jackpot?:
    I'm fairly new to poker.....and this is my first post.......please bear with me if this idea has been put forward before My idea is for  a rolling cash jackpot maybe starting at the 5/10 tables or a higher level perhaps Just one table to start and more tables can be added if proving popular Each player pays a higher % of rake with all the money going to the prize fund The jackpot could be won for example...if say your hole cards are AK suited and the hand is concluded at the river with Q J 10 9 8 of the same suit [in any order] a royal flush plus two 50% of the jackpot could go to the winning hand 25% to the other players at that same table and 25% to the next prize fund. All it would take would be promotion a table and £100 start fund from Sky Maybe the multi-table players might be prepared to play one higher rake table as the selling point would be that the more you play the more chance you have of landing the jackpot  Feel free to shoot me down if you feel this is a bad suggestion
    Posted by forest1953
    of course I meant all the additional rake going to the prize fund

Thanks