You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Best 24 hours of sport for a long time

MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,239
edited May 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
It might not be to everyones taste but i can,t remember the last time their were so many gr8 sporting events in the next 24 hours and plenty of punting opportunities.

Satrting with the champions leaugue and the first ever German final. the pundits reckon it will be closer than many ppl think. I,ve taken advantage of a risk free £50 in play bonus but will be laying it off for a smaler profit. theres so many markets to choose from i haven,t decided what to have a cpl of quid on for interest - any ideas?

Following this theres the the boxing and if the last match was anything to go by this should be a gr8 fight. I fancy Frosch to win on pts. Just can,t see Kessler getting knocked out

Then tommorow its the highlight of the Formula 1 season with the Monaco Grand Prix and if qualifying is anything to go by its set up for an interesting race. Vettel was 7-1 earlier after quaifying but has since gone in to 5.1 (just over 4/1) but how are the Mercedes team going to play it with P1 and P2 especially after doing so badly in previous races while starting from pole. Its obvious they can,t keep it up for a whole race , but if i was team boss i,d use Hamilton in 2nd to fend off the rest of the field to give Rosberg a fighting chance by getting an early lead and with the streets of Monaco been so slim overtaking is always hard here. (Rosberg still fav at 2.4) Just under 6/4.

If that wasn,t enough you,ve also got the PGA golf at Wentworth where personally i can,t see past Lee Westwood but should be an intersting final day

Put a fiver accumalitor on the following

Selections Odds
Dortmund v B Munich
B Munich -Match Odds 1.8
Froch v Kessler
Carl Froch -Match Odds 1.44
Monaco GP
Sebastian Vettel -Winner 5
BMW PGA Championship 2013
Lee Westwood -Winner 2.5
Multiples Stake per bet Profit
4 Folds (1) £5.00 £157.50