You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

RUBY WALSH

bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
edited May 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
JUST BEEN READING BBC TELETEXT RACING PAGES-RUBY WALSH IS TO SPLIT WITH PAUL NICHOLLS.
THE REASONS GIVEN WERE THE CONSTANT TRAVELLING AND HE NOW HAS 2 YOUNG DAUGHTERS.
HE WILL BECOME FIRST MAN TO  THE MASTER WILLIE  MJULLINS.
AS YOU KNOW,DAN SKELTON(ASSISTANT) HAS ALREADY LEFT TO START UP ON HIS OWN -GOOD LUCK TO HIM.
BEFORE THIS WE HAD THE DUMMY-SPITTING WITH CLIVE SMITH REGARDING KAUTO STAR.
I AM OFTEN A SUSPICIOUS-MINDED OLD SOD,AND I CAN'T HELP WONDERING IF THERE'S A BIT MORE TO IT.
QUOTE FROM NICHOLLS "RUBY WILL CONTINUE TO RIDE FOR US WHEN NEEDED AND WHEN AVAILABLE".
HHHHMMMMMM.

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited May 2013
    In Response to RUBY WALSH:
    JUST BEEN READING BBC TELETEXT RACING PAGES-RUBY WALSH IS TO SPLIT WITH PAUL NICHOLLS. THE REASONS GIVEN WERE THE CONSTANT TRAVELLING AND HE NOW HAS 2 YOUNG DAUGHTERS. HE WILL BECOME FIRST MAN TO  THE MASTER WILLIE  MJULLINS. AS YOU KNOW,DAN SKELTON(ASSISTANT) HAS ALREADY LEFT TO START UP ON HIS OWN -GOOD LUCK TO HIM. BEFORE THIS WE HAD THE DUMMY-SPITTING WITH CLIVE SMITH REGARDING KAUTO STAR. I AM OFTEN A SUSPICIOUS-MINDED OLD SOD,AND I CAN'T HELP WONDERING IF THERE'S A BIT MORE TO IT. QUOTE FROM NICHOLLS "RUBY WILL CONTINUE TO RIDE FOR US WHEN NEEDED AND WHEN AVAILABLE". HHHHMMMMMM.
    Posted by bazzer61
    He definitely seems to be on a downward spiral, earlier interview suggested he wouldnt be top trainer again for a few more years. Def seems to be trouble in camp !!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: RUBY WALSH:
    In Response to RUBY WALSH : He definitely seems to be on a downward spiral, earlier interview suggested he wouldnt be top trainer again for a few more years. Def seems to be trouble in camp !!!
    Posted by vaigret
    Absolutely Father V,caught a few minutes of ATR channel,they were saying Darryl Jacob is being promoted to number 1.Good luck to him,think he may need it.

PS you got Wimbledon sorted yet ?
    All I'll say is Go Team McNair.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,316
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: RUBY WALSH : Absolutely Father V,caught a few minutes of ATR channel,they were saying Darryl Jacob is being promoted to number 1.Good luck to him,think he may need it. PS you got Wimbledon sorted yet ? All I'll say is Go Team McNair.
    Posted by bazzer61
    Not a huge follower of the dogs, usually go with your tips
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: RUBY WALSH : Not a huge follower of the dogs, usually go with your tips
    Posted by vaigret
    BRAVE MAN !!!
    I'VE GOT 3 ANTE-POST BETS
    SKATE ON(RAB/LIZ MCNAIR)
    ALIEN PLANET(CHARLIE LISTER)
    JOLLY BULLSEYE(KEVIN HUTTON THE KING OF SWINDON)