You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT SATS

rosjim1rosjim1 Member Posts: 444
edited June 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi guys 

Just  looking at the direct sats for the spts the structure needs changing towards the end they are just crapshoots no playin them at all 5 min lvl for a£24 buy in  it is poor. Would anyone else change them?

Comments

• Options
    pacman599pacman599 Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    I agree. Shouldnt complain as I got through the first time of asking but I think all the sats for the SPT events are going to get luck boxes qualifying rather than the better players, surely they want good players at these events???
  • Options
    joesman1joesman1 Member Posts: 2,053
    edited May 2013
    In Response to Re: SPT SATS:
    I agree. Shouldnt complain as I got through the first time of asking but I think all the sats for the SPT events are going to get luck boxes qualifying rather than the better players, surely they want good players at these events???
    Posted by pacman599
    Yep, couldn't agree more. Hence the one above u sneaking in. 
  • Options
    SlykllistSlykllist Member Posts: 2,888
    edited June 2013
    I have to agree too, in the end I bought in direct to the £24 semi as the £5.50 (or whatever they were) mini's were even more redic and although I managed to bink my seat on my 1st attempt, it could so easily have gone the other way at the end as you just can't avoid taking flips that would effectively end your tournament.
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited June 2013
    I love these 3 minute sats, very easy to play and stops this folding to the seat nonsense too,. 
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited June 2013
    I love these 3 minute sats, very easy to play and stops this folding to the seat nonsense too,. 
    Posted by The_Don90
    +1

Love the micro SPT sats.
  • Options
    pacman599pacman599 Member Posts: 51
    edited June 2013
    Something wrong with you guys!!!!!
  • Options
    rosjim1rosjim1 Member Posts: 444
    edited June 2013
    Madness if you wana flip a win then that's fine but  if yu want to pay poker you can not with this strcture
  • Options
    bromley04bromley04 Member Posts: 414
    edited June 2013
    Madness if you wana flip a win then that's fine but  if yu want to pay poker you can not with this strcture
    Posted by rosjim1
    You've changed James...when did you start playing poker ;)

See you tomorrow!  Even bringing your favourite little Italian!!