You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Summer Punting

Sky_DanRSky_DanR Member Posts: 300
edited June 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
Afternoon all,

Now the regular footy season is wrapped up we want to know what you're looking forward to backing for the rest of the Summer...

The Lions Down Under? Gatland and his troops are 8/11 favs for the series win. Fancy that? or can you see the value elsewhere?

How about the U21s at the Euros?
Spain favs at 2/1 or do you think England have enough young talent to make a patriotic punt at 11/2 worthwhile?

Who'll lift the urn? Australia don't usually come into Ashes series 3/1 dogs - is that big enough for you??

It's going to be a decent Summer's Sport but where do you think we can make some pocket money too?

Comments

• Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited June 2013
    i fancy the italian u21s in the euros....other than that its the horse,s for me
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    They certainly outplayed England yesterday, into 3/1 from 5/1 after that. Could be worth a few beans, although got to be wary of the relentless Spanish youth talent production line..
  • Options
    12671267 Member Posts: 936
    edited June 2013
    Spain should easy win that.  Obv not betting against England tho !

All about the tennis this summer for me, with the odd grand prix (f1) bet .   Can't wait for queens and then of course Wimbledon !
  • Options
    TORTUS007TORTUS007 Member Posts: 456
    edited June 2013
    I love betting on the footy (the more live the better)I only discovered sky channel 212-information TV. Iput a trap challenge on wimbledon+crayford last night + had a nice win £40@3/1. tonight coventry is on. it's Wed-Sun, + I can enjoy that as a substitute for the footy until August.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Summer Punting:
    Spain should easy win that.  Obv not betting against England tho ! All about the tennis this summer for me, with the odd grand prix (f1) bet .   Can't wait for queens and then of course Wimbledon !
    Posted by 1267
    Yeh Spain are getting shorter by the game, the Dutch and Italians look strong too. Less said about England the better..

Wimbledon's set up nicely after Rafa's performance at the French, Djok is still understandably favourite on the grass though. Federer at 11/2 intrigues. Hopefully the big 4 all come into it fully fit - would make for a top tournament.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: Summer Punting:
    I love betting on the footy (the more live the better)I only discovered sky channel 212-information TV. Iput a trap challenge on wimbledon+crayford last night + had a nice win £40@3/1. tonight coventry is on. it's Wed-Sun, + I can enjoy that as a substitute for the footy until August.
    Posted by TORTUS007
    Nice result - might have to give these Trap Challenges a whirl myself!
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited June 2013

For me it'll be MotoGP & WSB
  • Options
    est1967est1967 Member Posts: 247
    edited June 2013
    Bet of the year is nearly upon us..125 MILLION on euro millions. the lucky numbers are.. .. .. .. 44 and lucky stars 2 and 6.