You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

HOW MUCH DO YOU REALLY NO

hunter1967hunter1967 Member Posts: 78
edited May 2013 in Community Help & Advice
 Over the past 3 months, my internet has gone down for over 2 weeks, Ok  i got a new router,After 2 weeks the new router went down,.Now i am a electrician,why did sky not listen to me,ok here we go ,First i took my sky router to my friends house who has sky broadband,yes the router worked.now what you have to know is 1 cable comes to your phone,and yes your phone works, The second cable goes, through your router,that may not work, sky will not tell you that, they send you a recovery dvd for your router,,my router i put into my main phone line, and told them it did not work, the problem,is with the sky broadband,So after 2 months off no broadband they did agree,sky win and why you may ask no compensation

Comments

• Options
    TommyDTommyD Member Posts: 4,389
    edited May 2013
    Hey Hunter

This isn't the place for SkyBroadband problems.  Go directly to their website and if you want compensation there are tons of forums and groups set up for this.  Just google for them and you'll find them.  No one from SkyBroadband will even look here Sir.
  • Options
    hunter1967hunter1967 Member Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    please read this before it get,s removed